Donkey Kong 64: Fungi Forest

kappa16

Monty Mole
Does anyone know about a giant spider that Tiny Kong battles in Fungi Forest??? I'm not sure if this was an actual boss battle or if it was an optional boss or what... All I know is it was a giant spider in Fungi Forest that Tiny Kong battles in some kind of waterwheel place, if I remember correctly...

Yeah, I've fought it, its in the big mill with the waterwheel. You can only fight it at night and by using Mini Monkey. I think you need to do something to gain access to the Giant Spider though, I forget what, maybe something to do Chunky Kong.

I never beat the Giant Spider... I remember, it was like the second you walk in the waterwheel the thing drops from the ceiling... I couldn't figure out how to beat him, so I never went back to face him...

You did? I thought I did. Anyways, you need to blast it in it's one eye when it opens it, after killing its big-but-not-really-giant-spider henchmen.

This is going to be one of the first games I download on Virtual Console.

All this would be really helpful to me if I still had the game... My dad sold the Nintendo 64 and ALL of my games with it... (Jerk :evil: )

3dejong said:
I thought it wasn't going to be availible.

The Donkey Kong games made by Rare will be available on the Virtual Console; games like Banjo-Kazooie and Conker's Bad Fur Day won't though. No clue as to what will be done in Diddy Kong Racing.

Sir Grodus said:
3dejong said:

The Donkey Kong games made by Rare will be available on the Virtual Console; games like Banjo-Kazooie and Conker's Bad Fur Day won't though. No clue as to what will be done in Diddy Kong Racing.

That might be the reason we saw DKR DS.

Stumpers said:
Sir Grodus said:
3dejong said:

That might be the reason we saw DKR DS.
Probably

It solved those licencing issues... Tiny.

Y'huh... I'm not spamming.

Back