Booman said:
I call Mexico.
Mexico didn't fight in WWII genius.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allies_in_World_War_II

After the Declaration by United Nations
Main article: Declaration by United Nations

Mexico: 22 May 1942
Brazil: 22 August 1942
Ethiopia: 14 December 1942 (formerly occupied by Italy through the Abyssinia Crisis)
Iraq: 17 January 1943 (occupied by Allies in 1941)
Bolivia: 7 April 1943
Colombia: 26 July 1943
Iran: 9 September 1943 (occupied by Allies in 1941)
Liberia: 27 January 1944
Peru: 12 February 1944
Mm-Hm.

Come on Mr. Sun Shyguy, please get off your butt and make a sprite comic. :(

Herr Shyguy said:
Epic. :)
The "trying to flip you off" part was pretty awesome. I can't wait to see the next issue, I hope there's tanks. ;D

I can't make sprites, but if I could, they'd be an 8-bit Boo wearing a blue jacket.Can anyone make that?

Makoto said:
Can I be Romania? (My great-grandmother is Romanian.)

My sprites:

Gupdoo3_sprites.PNG

or

Gupdoo3_Bro_(Little_Sue).PNG
Those are pretty awesome. I like how you made the recolors youself. Though I don't know if Romania fought in WWII. Does anyone have a list of fighters? ???

tl;dr version: Romania was allied with Poland and England at first, but then joined the Axis. The countries that we have:

Allies:

UK-SmartyGuy
France-Nerdy Guy
USSR-Uniju
USA-Stooben
Poland-Pokemon DP
Canada-Sifi

Axis:

Germany-SG27
Italy-Ninji
Japan-Ugozima
Romania-Makoto
Finland-Smiddle

Neutral:

Spain-Snowstalker

The important ones we don't have are China (Allies), Australia (Allies), Bulgaria (Axis), Hungary (Axis), Yugoslavia (Allies), Ethiopia (Allies), Switzerland (Neutral), and Iraq (Axis). You could also do some occupied countries (Czechoslovakia, Netherlands, Belgium, Greece, Albania, etc).

Also, just make me a generic Waddle Dee.

Kamek said:
tl;dr version: Romania was allied with Poland and England at first, but then joined the Axis.
Thanks.
The countries that we have:

Allies:

UK-SmartyGuy
France-Nerdy Guy
USSR-Uniju
USA-Stooben
Poland-Pokemon DP
Canada-Sifi

Axis:

Germany-SG27
Italy-Ninji
Japan-Ugozima
Romania-Makoto
Finland-Smiddle

Neutral:

Spain-Snowstalker
Neat. ;D

The important ones we don't have are China (Allies), Australia (Allies), Bulgaria (Axis), Hungary (Axis), Yugoslavia (Allies), Ethiopia (Allies), Switzerland (Neutral), and Iraq (Axis). You could also do some occupied countries (Czechoslovakia, Netherlands, Belgium, Greece, Albania, etc).
Czechoslovakia didn't de facto exist until after the war, I believe. It could be represented by a guest who doesn't joins the wiki until the start of Czechoslovakia's de facto existence.

Kamek said:
tl;dr version: Romania was allied with Poland and England at first, but then joined the Axis.
What do you know, looks like JF is going to be one of the very few users on both sides. (also the only girl in the comic) I guess she's going to be in more issues then the average user. :P

Also, are you going to make issues that shows the stuff that happens without you, Shyguy? Because there's a couple key things in WWII that Germany didn't do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back