World War II

Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends how lazy I am. And right now I'm pretty lazy.

I'll make it when I get bored enough to recreate SG's sprites out of the comic he sent me instead of sprites.

Made a list because I was bored.
Allies
Stooben - USA
Uniju - Soviet Union
Nerdy Guy - France?
BHS - Poland
SmartyGuy - UK?

Axis
Shyguy - Germany
Ninji - Italy
Ugozima - Japan
Smiddle - Finland

Neutral
Kamek - Spain

The only one left I can think of is China (Al) and Canada (Al).

Carl XVI Gustaf said:
Made a list because I was bored.
Allies
Stooben - USA
Uniju - Soviet Union
Nerdy Guy - France?
BHS - Poland
SmartyGuy - UK?

Axis
Shyguy - Germany
Ninji - Italy
Ugozima - Japan
Smiddle - Finland

Neutral
Kamek - Spain

The only one left I can think of is China (Al) and Canada (Al).
In that case, I'll be Canada.

Carl XVI Gustaf said:
Neutral
Kamek - Spain
What's the point of giving roles for neutral countries? they weren't even part of the thing, so why should they be involved in the story, what will they do?

Also, I think Waddle Dee/SnowStalker/Kamek should be Norway or Denmark.

Armin Wegner said:
Carl XVI Gustaf said:
Neutral
Kamek - Spain
What's the point of giving roles for neutral countries? they weren't even part of the thing, so why should they be involved in the story, what will they do?

Although only a little one, some neutral countries did play a role. Such as Sweden, which for example allowed German soldiers to go to Norway by train.

Shadow Bowser said:
CAN I REPRESENT AFRICA? I'LL BE THE TOKEN BLACK GUY OF THE COMIC.
That depends, will you wear a Chef's outfit, sing songs, and die after many, many seasons?

Shadow Bowser said:
CAN I REPRESENT AFRICA? I'LL BE THE TOKEN BLACK GUY OF THE COMIC.
Africa in 1940s = divided up between different European nations, except for Liberia, South Africa, and Namibia (controlled by South Africa).

Carl XVI Gustaf said:
Armin Wegner said:
Carl XVI Gustaf said:
Neutral
Kamek - Spain

Although only a little one, some neutral countries did play a role. Such as Sweden, which for example allowed German soldiers to go to Norway by train.

And they gave secret information to the allies.

Anyway, Spain, being fascist like Italy and Germany, helped them a little, but stayed out of the actual conflict because of the Spanish Civil War a few years earlier.

Kamek said:
Carl XVI Gustaf said:
Armin Wegner said:
Carl XVI Gustaf said:
Neutral
Kamek - Spain

And they gave secret information to the allies.

Anyway, Spain, being fascist like Italy and Germany, helped them a little, but stayed out of the actual conflict because of the Spanish Civil War a few years earlier.
The Spanish civil war ended just months before the outbreak of World War II, actually.

C'MON GUYS

CAN I BE IN OR NOT

I NEED TO KNOW

Booman said:
ShyGuy claimed it to be a PARODY.
I AM AWARE OF THAT. BUT YOU MUST STILL BE ACCURATE TO BE A PARODY.

If I made a Mario parody, would I make Mario a 300 lb French woman with a beard? No.

Togepi said:
If I made a Mario parody, would I make Mario a 300 lb French woman with a beard? No.
It'd be interesting if you did, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back