Have you ever cried during a video game??

Luigifreak

OH YEAH!!! WALUIGI TIME!!!!
And if so, what game?
I have, on several occasions.
I hate to admit it, but when I was younger, I cried at the ending of Link's Awakining.

I cried a little during the original Legend of Zelda for the NES, but that was mainly because of bright flashing colors. Other than that, MOTHER 3 made me cry during the dramatic parts that I won't mention because they're big spoilers. :P

The last battle of Mother 3.

;_; So sad.

Also, when Genis "died" in Symphonia.

Nope.

Nope

Moonside27 said:
The last battle of Mother 3.

;_; So sad.
I know, when he did his last attack, I wanted to scream NOOOO!!!!! That was such an emotional fight...

Piraka Wario said:
Princess Jigglypuff said:
Weegee said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Count Bleck said:

DO YOU PEOPLE HAVE A HEART AT ALL!?!?!?! Nah, but I'm sorta surprised with all the nos. Or are you just too embarased to admit... :smug:

Lavos said:
Piraka Wario said:
Princess Jigglypuff said:
Weegee said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Count Bleck said:
DO YOU PEOPLE HAVE A HEART AT ALL!?!?!?! Nah, but I'm sorta surprised with all the nos. Or are you just too embarased to admit... :smug:
Uniju said it to be an ass, Ugo said it because his dad did, Booman said it to make it officaily a chain, Stoob said it to be badass, and OMimistatia said it probily because he didn't cry.

Anyway, I cried when I lost my Super Mario Bros. DX cart because I was younger and a wuss. I think that counts as a video game (or the loss of one) making me cry.

Jeff said:
Uniju said it to be an ass
Troll harder. I said it because it was true.

Moonside27 said:

When did Genis die in Tales of Symphonia? oO I thought the only one that could die was *mumble mumble*Zelos.

Or are you referring to his sorta sacrifice before the battle with Yggdrasil?

I've gotten frustrated and sad, so maybe I've cried. I'm not really sure.. If I got so frustrated I had nothing to do that entertained me, maybe. I'd say probably not about sadness.

Piraka Wario said:
Jeff said:
Uniju said it to be an ass
Troll harder. I said it because it was true.
I wasn't trolling. -_-
I just thought that was your reason for saying "nope" since you do that sometimes. :P

Edofenrir said:
Moonside27 said:

Or are you referring to his sorta sacrifice before the battle with Yggdrasil?
Yeah, that. If you're talking about what I think you're talking about.

Jeff said:
since you do that sometimes.
No I don't. You just think that because of the not Uniju bias in modern American MarioWiki. :(

Jeff said:
Stoob said it to be badass
Actually, I said it because I've never cried during a video game.

Have I ever cried during a video game? No, but for some reason, I came pretty close when I first saw the ending of Super Paper Mario. I have no idea why, though. That's not something that normally happens to me, since I'm not very emotional.

Back