Pets!

Aiko Heiwa

Power Star
Banned User
Who has pet?

I have a little kitty named Myu, she's seven months old and is black with some white on her neck.

I also have a baby Axolotl named Upah.

I don't have a picture of Myu or Upah but, Upah looks like this pretty much.
Axolotl-mexican-04.jpg

Those things scare the shit out of me.

Yeah, that's why it scares me. I had a terrible run in with being-forced-to-stay-awake-and-watch-that-one-episode-with-wooper-for-like-two-weeks-straight many-a year ago.

Piraka Wario said:
Yeah, that's why it scares me. I had a terrible run in with being-forced-to-stay-awake-and-watch-that-one-episode-with-wooper-for-like-two-weeks-straight many-a year ago.
But they're sooooooooooooo cute.
194-Wooper.jpg

PK10.png

fuck you :( meanie

Oh how witty you seem to see yourself as being.

Muigi said:
I have 1 pet fish.

There's a few other pets in my house, though.
Remember, Lario, if you don't have the reciept for them, they're wild animals. :dk:

Anyway, I don't have any real pets, I might get some when I get my own house. I mainly want a Geungiea (Can't spell that) Pig, and now I want an Whooper Xolotl like Ugo has.

Jeff said:
Muigi said:
I have 1 pet fish.

There's a few other pets in my house, though.
Remember, Lario, if you don't have the reciept for them, they're wild animals. :dk:

Anyway, I don't have any real pets, I might get some when I get my own house. I mainly want a Geungiea (Can't spell that) Pig, and now I want an Whooper Xolotl like Ugo has.
Guinea pig?

My mom had one, but he died this year. He was like 7 though.

^ Owned.

I own a Maltese dog. She's a real sweetheart. <3

I have a cat that doesn't care about anyone else but himself, and two dogs that are both fucking irritating.

When they croak, I'm never getting another pet ever again.

I have a Lab named Mambo, a smallish mutt named Ricky, an American Shorthair named Pete, and a leopard gecko named Larry.

Blue Monday said:
When they croak, I'm never getting another pet ever again.
I have that same mentality every time my parents get rid of a pet. Then they end up getting another one about 6-12 months down the road.

That said, the dog we have now is actually really good. She's not a total retard, which is a first in quite some time when it comes to dogs.

Back