Pets!

Aiko Heiwa

Power Star
Banned User
Who has pet?

I have a little kitty named Myu, she's seven months old and is black with some white on her neck.

I also have a baby Axolotl named Upah.

I don't have a picture of Myu or Upah but, Upah looks like this pretty much.

Uniju

Hazukashii serifu kinshi
Those things scare the shit out of me.

Uniju

Hazukashii serifu kinshi
Yeah, that's why it scares me. I had a terrible run in with being-forced-to-stay-awake-and-watch-that-one-episode-with-wooper-for-like-two-weeks-straight many-a year ago.

Aiko Heiwa

Power Star
Banned User
Piraka Wario said:
Yeah, that's why it scares me. I had a terrible run in with being-forced-to-stay-awake-and-watch-that-one-episode-with-wooper-for-like-two-weeks-straight many-a year ago.
But they're sooooooooooooo cute.

Uniju

Hazukashii serifu kinshi
fuck you :( meanie

Uniju

Hazukashii serifu kinshi
Oh how witty you seem to see yourself as being.

N

Nerdy Guy

Muigi said:
I have 1 pet fish.

There's a few other pets in my house, though.
Remember, Lario, if you don't have the reciept for them, they're wild animals. :dk:

Anyway, I don't have any real pets, I might get some when I get my own house. I mainly want a Geungiea (Can't spell that) Pig, and now I want an Whooper Xolotl like Ugo has.

Aiko Heiwa

Power Star
Banned User
Jeff said:
Muigi said:
I have 1 pet fish.

There's a few other pets in my house, though.
Remember, Lario, if you don't have the reciept for them, they're wild animals. :dk:

Anyway, I don't have any real pets, I might get some when I get my own house. I mainly want a Geungiea (Can't spell that) Pig, and now I want an Whooper Xolotl like Ugo has.
Guinea pig?

My mom had one, but he died this year. He was like 7 though.

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
^ Owned.

I own a Maltese dog. She's a real sweetheart. <3

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
I have a cat that doesn't care about anyone else but himself, and two dogs that are both fucking irritating.

When they croak, I'm never getting another pet ever again.

Snowstalker

Snowstalker
I have a Lab named Mambo, a smallish mutt named Ricky, an American Shorthair named Pete, and a leopard gecko named Larry.

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
Blue Monday said:
When they croak, I'm never getting another pet ever again.
I have that same mentality every time my parents get rid of a pet. Then they end up getting another one about 6-12 months down the road.

That said, the dog we have now is actually really good. She's not a total retard, which is a first in quite some time when it comes to dogs.