who got Pokemon Pearl or dimond?

WarioLoaf

Wild Cherry Pepsi ! Thats what I Want !
Banned User
I am getting it soon, hope some of you are ;)

it has online Battle! :D :D :D :D :D :D

I do. What's your friend code?

3dejong said:
He's inactive. Ask him in a week.

Seriously, Pokemon... meh.

Once you play it, 3D, you won't stop :twisted: ..... even people like WL (and me) have it.... :twisted:

Pokemon is cool.

Pokemon is overrated as kiddy. If you guys play it once, you get OBSESSED. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW IT'S LIKE.

pokemon is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink: :D :D :D

anyway i got diamond

yoshster said:
pokemon is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink: :D :D :D

anyway i got diamond
True. I have Pearl and am on the Elite 4.

I got Diamond, I'm on the 5th Gym, I have 60 PKMN.

Hate Pokemon parents. No let play. Bad too be. So darn. Argh. Parents so not even play Super Princess Peach let. "Immature be", say they.

Max2 said:
I hate parents.

Well then actually you wouldn't be here. Parents (mine anyway) are FTW!

Ya right. No parent is actually "cool".

Max2 said:
Ya right. No parent is actually "cool".

Well back on topic...POKEMON SUX!

Yeah, I got Pokemon Diamond and I must say, its pretty awesome and fun, been playing it all day long.

Got teh game a few days ago,got 2 badges,can't find city with third badge instead ended up at past city with fifth one.

WooHoo! I'm campion on second file!

I hate Pokémon.
I have Ruby, Sapphire, Firered, Leafgreen and Emerald and I dont' play them anymore.

Pokémon is fun. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. Stop ruining things for those who enjoy it.

I got pearl. :D

i have and i have a lv 56 hydropump bright salamence, a lv 85 infernape
and lv 86 palkia, im currently training salamence and when he reach lv 80 i will train darkrai

I have Diamond and it's a fun game. I'm right up to the final parts of the main game. I've been playing Pokemon since the first generation, and I STILL hate Elite Four preparations with a passion.

Ghost Jam said:
I have Diamond and it's a fun game. I'm right up to the final parts of the main game. I've been playing Pokemon since the first generation, and I STILL hate Elite Four preparations with a passion.
That ties you with me. I have Diamond AND Pearl (But Pearl is for my brother), but I've beaten the Elite Four. I'm trying to get all the Pokémon now, however, which is hell to do. >_> I've been playing Pokémon since I was 4, and I also hate the Elite Four preparations! <_<

Back