• Playstation 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure most of you are getting a Wii, but are you getting another next gen console?

I probably won't, as I have remained loyal to Nintendo for about 15 years. I wouldn't mind owning an X-Box or PS3, it's just that I don't want to waste my money on those systems and games when I know I can get quality from Nintendo. However, I do miss Banjo and Final Fantasy.... :cry:

I think I speak for myself when I say neither.

No,I wouldn't buy either of them no matter what!

Too bad Banjo-Kazooie 3 is going to be for the XBox 360 :cry: :cry: !

Paper jorge said-No,I wouldn't buy either of them no matter what!
Monty Mole said-I think I speak for myself when I say neither.

Why not? I wont be getting an X360, PS3, OR WII because I have no money. Although a used wii probably woudnt cost much...

ultimatetoad said:
Paper jorge said-No,I wouldn't buy either of them no matter what!
Monty Mole said-I think I speak for myself when I say neither.

Why not? I wont be getting an X360, PS3, OR WII because I have no money. Although a used wii probably woudnt cost much...

I hate the PS3 and XBox360 because they have no Mario games.

I HAVE 100 POSTS!

You can get Mario games on the PSP, but its like illegal... hacking, ROM-ish things and such... I'm not sure.

I hate the PS3 and XBox360 because they have no Mario games.

Thats not a very good reason. you could miss out on hundreds of good games that way.

Duh. Nintendo almost never affiliates with Sony or Microsoft.

That's like complaining about Grand Theft Auto not appearing on Nintendo. It just wouldn't work. Same thing with Mario on PS3/Xbox.

Grand Theft auto did appear on GBA I agree with you though

Well ive never personally played but I heard about it somewhere...

Emm... I would choose a XBox 360 seeing that it plays Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts, but I kinda dislike both :p.

Bumping a 5 year old thread?
That has to be a record!

How do they even find these topics? Do they really root like 5 pages back, see a thread this old, and think it's a good idea to post in it now?

Herr Shyguy said:
How do they even find these topics? Do they really root like 5 pages back, see a thread this old, and think it's a good idea to post in it now?
Well now everybody knows what this guy spends his/her time doing.

Herr Shyguy said:

And why is it always the new users that do it

Caboose said:
Herr Shyguy said:

And why is it always the new users that do it
Cuz they don't know any bette...wait, I just bumped this, didn't I?

please don't do this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back