Mario Strikers Charged Goalies

Fg

Koopa Troopa
Anyone has ideas for strikers charged goalies character selection cuz that would be nice.Additionally,I would say Mouser should be the number one candidate for goalie choice. :D

Holey cheese! (swiss, btw) Were you inspired by the Mario Strikers Charged article? Because... I pointed out the lack of goalies... but withheld my unhappy-juice about the issue. I believe that Wart would be a good goalie, myself. Or Pianta. Bonus points: it's that lady Pianta who throws you in Pianta Village.

I hope there'll be different, choose-able goalies in Charged. I hate having only Kritter, that DKC dork...

Whats wrong with Kritter? "sniff"...... Mouser(s?) would make a good goalie(s?).

Man, there is NO chance that the obscure SMB2 enemies/bosses will ever make a comeback. Face it. And if you can't, I'll slap you. :smug:

BIRDO.

made a comeback.

no dble posting Stumpy :P

New goalies...a Soocer Bro. should be playable :lol:

Pidgits, Shy Guys, Snifits, Pokeys, Flurry....

Mouser would make an awesome goalie or maybe even, like, a Pokey or Bullet Bill, they could work in some weird way....

I'll be takin' that metal sphere, se*OW!* THAT THING HIT MY EY*OW!* MY STOMA*OW!*

PEACH SCORED THREE GOALS!

Oook? Oook? Oook?

*picks up ball and trows at Daisy*

Peach: At least he has his head screwed on the right way.

Daisy: Hiiii.... Iiiii'm Daaiiiiissyyyyy...... *kong*

Tumble: *hides star in head*

Peach: Cheater!

Tumble: *STAR BLAST!*

Peach: Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaateeeeeeeeeeeer... *whump*

srry bout double post...

Here's my list

Ludwig von Koopa
Mouser
Petey Piranha
Yer mom (oooh)

Can anybody say Petey Piranha goalies? Since there were two of him in