Votes: 0 0.0%
  • M NOT SUR

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oops, I voted YA RLY by accident, but I meant to do the other one :blush:

IT'S AMAZING! I WANT IT!

Stop being a democrat! The votes were cast, so they count! :twisted:

J/K. Democrats are stupid, but the Republicans are stupider. Go 3rd Party. Yeah... so I made 498053 enemies real fast right there...

I'm feeling dissillusioned with our current political system right now... the republicans are killing soldiers and Iraqi-types and the Democrats are killing babies.

Wayoshi said:
There, I changed the poll to accurately display both mine & Plumber's vote.
Hey, wait... you changed "DID IT SUXX" to "DID IT ROCK". Why didn't you just change the votes?

Stumpers said:

J/K. Democrats are stupid, but the Republicans are stupider. Go 3rd Party. Yeah... so I made 498053 enemies real fast right there...

I'm feeling dissillusioned with our current political system right now... the republicans are killing soldiers and Iraqi-types and the Democrats are killing babies.

President Bush is not stupid stumpy :twisted:

Great Gonzo said:
Stumpers said:

President Bush is not stupid stumpy :twisted:

Maybe, (can't say, since I reside in Canada.) but he's not a strong public speaker.

Back