Stumpers

Hammer Bro.
Retired Wiki Staff
IT'S AMAZING! I WANT IT!

Stumpers

Hammer Bro.
Retired Wiki Staff
Stop being a democrat! The votes were cast, so they count! :twisted:

J/K. Democrats are stupid, but the Republicans are stupider. Go 3rd Party. Yeah... so I made 498053 enemies real fast right there...

I'm feeling dissillusioned with our current political system right now... the republicans are killing soldiers and Iraqi-types and the Democrats are killing babies.

Smiddle

Power Star
Wayoshi said:
There, I changed the poll to accurately display both mine & Plumber's vote.
Hey, wait... you changed "DID IT SUXX" to "DID IT ROCK". Why didn't you just change the votes?

Xzelion

Join us in the shadows where we stand vigilant...
Retired Wiki Staff
Stumpers said:

J/K. Democrats are stupid, but the Republicans are stupider. Go 3rd Party. Yeah... so I made 498053 enemies real fast right there...

I'm feeling dissillusioned with our current political system right now... the republicans are killing soldiers and Iraqi-types and the Democrats are killing babies.
President Bush is not stupid stumpy :twisted:

B

Blitzwing

Great Gonzo said:
Stumpers said:

President Bush is not stupid stumpy :twisted:
Maybe, (can't say, since I reside in Canada.) but he's not a strong public speaker.