Few Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
about Mario Wiki:
is there something you need to do to get a page on Mario Wiki or can you randomly make one?

about Userpedia:
how do you become a member because i dont see a Sign Up button or anything?

I wouldn't trust you with the knowledge to do either of those things.

Upper Class Twit of the Year said:
1. Can you be more specific?
2. You have to request an account.

1. Specific with what?
2. who do i ask to request one?

Uniju said:
I wouldn't trust you with the knowledge to do either of those things.

and why is that?

Alright, let's not get testy.

Crackin355 said:
is there something you need to do to get a page on Mario Wiki or can you randomly make one?
If you're referring to making an actual article, it just has to be Mario-related, well-written, and more than one or two lines. Also, it shouldn't be something exceptionally minor.

Crackin355 said:
how do you become a member because i dont see a Sign Up button or anything?
http://userpedia.adriels.com/Special:RequestAccount

Stooben Rooben said:
Crackin355 said:
If you're referring to making an actual article, it just has to be Mario-related, well-written, and more than one or two lines. Also, it shouldn't be something exceptionally minor.
I think he might be talking about a User Page because of the way he worded it. You just click on a red link to User:[insert your username here] and there you have it. There's a couple other methoids though.

Jeff said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Crackin355 said:
is there something you need to do to get a User page on Mario Wiki or can you randomly make one?
I think he might be talking about a User Page because of the way he worded it. You just click on a red link to User:[insert your username here] and there you have it. There's a couple other methoids though.

i might just go with Userpedia for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back