Few Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
about Mario Wiki:
is there something you need to do to get a page on Mario Wiki or can you randomly make one?

about Userpedia:
how do you become a member because i dont see a Sign Up button or anything?
 

Uniju

Hazukashii serifu kinshi
I wouldn't trust you with the knowledge to do either of those things.
 
Upper Class Twit of the Year said:
1. Can you be more specific?
2. You have to request an account.
1. Specific with what?
2. who do i ask to request one?

Uniju said:
I wouldn't trust you with the knowledge to do either of those things.
and why is that?
 

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
Alright, let's not get testy.

Crackin355 said:
is there something you need to do to get a page on Mario Wiki or can you randomly make one?
If you're referring to making an actual article, it just has to be Mario-related, well-written, and more than one or two lines. Also, it shouldn't be something exceptionally minor.

Crackin355 said:
how do you become a member because i dont see a Sign Up button or anything?
http://userpedia.adriels.com/Special:RequestAccount

Sign up, then and Admin will approve your account.
 
N

Nerdy Guy

Guest
Stooben Rooben said:
Crackin355 said:
is there something you need to do to get a page on Mario Wiki or can you randomly make one?
If you're referring to making an actual article, it just has to be Mario-related, well-written, and more than one or two lines. Also, it shouldn't be something exceptionally minor.
I think he might be talking about a User Page because of the way he worded it. You just click on a red link to User:[insert your username here] and there you have it. There's a couple other methoids though.
 
Jeff said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Crackin355 said:
is there something you need to do to get a User page on Mario Wiki or can you randomly make one?
If you're referring to making an actual article, it just has to be Mario-related, well-written, and more than one or two lines. Also, it shouldn't be something exceptionally minor.
I think he might be talking about a User Page because of the way he worded it. You just click on a red link to User:[insert your username here] and there you have it. There's a couple other methoids though.
i might just go with Userpedia for now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top