Rate the above user's signature.

5/10

Brie Loader said:
Spirit in the Sky said:
We're looking at people who mercilessly killed Jews.
I wouldn't maybe sort of a little agreed somewhere if you hadn't specified the fact that they killed Jews. If you feel bad for the dead, you are a normal person, if you feel bad for the dead just because they are Jews you are a bad person.
More to the point I hate people who call people who hate Jews racists. Since when are the Jews a race? There's white Jews, Black jews, aSiAN jEWs, rainbow jews, etc.

ugozima said:
Brie Loader said:
Spirit in the Sky said:
I wouldn't maybe sort of a little agreed somewhere if you hadn't specified the fact that they killed Jews. If you feel bad for the dead, you are a normal person, if you feel bad for the dead just because they are Jews you are a bad person.
More to the point I hate people who call people who hate Jews racists. Since when are the Jews a race? There's white Jews, Black jews, aSiAN jEWs, rainbow jews, etc.
Seriously, there's a word for prejudice against Jews, it's "Anti-Semetism", but if you are implying that the Nazis were not racist then I must remind you that they targeted Slavs, Blacks and all "Non-Aryan" ethnicities.

Anyway, 7/10

Belloq said:
ugozima said:
Brie Loader said:
Spirit in the Sky said:
Seriously, there's a word for prejudice against Jews, it's "Anti-Semetism", but if you are implying that the Nazis were not racist then I must remind you that they targeted Slavs, Blacks and all "Non-Aryan" ethnicities.

Anyway, 7/10
No, I'm not.

6/10

Back