Rate the above user's signature.

Smiddle said:
Plumber said:
Smiddle, do they use commas instead of decimals in Sweden?

Yep. And don't you mean periods rather than "decimals"?

Decimal marks, whatever. And 3D, half of my sig was made by you :P

Plumber said:
Smiddle said:
Plumber said:
Smiddle, do they use commas instead of decimals in Sweden?

Yep. And don't you mean periods rather than "decimals"?

Decimal marks, whatever. And 3D, half of my sig was made by you :P

5/10, in that case.

My GIF sucked.

Smiddle said:
I haves the new signature.

I've already rated yours.

I'll go with 8/10 AND STOP STRECHING THE PAGE! CAFFY COLA :D

Sorry, the Great Gonzo, but I'm giving yours a 6/10. The banner is nice, but being obsessed with KotOR is so annoyingly typical...

YellowYoshi398 said:
Sorry, the Great Gonzo, but I'm giving yours a 6/10. The banner is nice, but being obsessed with KotOR is so annoyingly typical...

whats wrong with KotOR its greatest game eva! i really like your though :)

I don't know... It just seems like liking it is... typical. Everyone loves Star Wars, everyone uses Wookiepedia, everyone thinks KotOR is teh pwnz... We need some MARIO fans, you know?

...But still, I guess you deserve at least 7/10, maybe even 8. I just dislike KotOR...

YellowYoshi398 said:
I don't know... It just seems like liking it is... typical. Everyone loves Star Wars, everyone uses Wookiepedia, everyone thinks KotOR is teh pwnz... We need some MARIO fans, you know?

...But still, I guess you deserve at least 7/10, maybe even 8. I just dislike KotOR...

Heh, I'm here aren't I?

Great Gonzo said:
YellowYoshi398 said:

Heh, I'm here aren't I?

I believe you are here, but I cannot be sure. You could be a ghost; a clone; a doppelganger... WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE REAL THE GREAT GONZO, IMPOSTOR?!

I ate him. He tasted like puppets (j/k)

Hey, lovies... like mine?

YellowYoshi398 said:
Great Gonzo said:
YellowYoshi398 said:

Heh, I'm here aren't I?

I believe you are here, but I cannot be sure. You could be a ghost; a clone; a doppelganger... WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE REAL THE GREAT GONZO, IMPOSTOR?!

He taste likes cheese, that all im saying :P 7/10 for the person above me

Smiddle said:
That's a big Caffy Cola can - $7 will be fine then.
You get 7,2 or something

Well maybe I underated you 8/10 Caffy :D

Back