Rate the above user's signature.

ShyGuy27 said:
<see previous rating>

Peachfreak said:
Thank you? Um, anyway Yours changed since I have rated it so since you added a weird freaky "I love the world with rainbows and unicorns and flowers" I am rating 6/10 because at least it has more to it.

It's from The World Ends With You.

I know but it's still kinda like candy coated.

Peachfreak said:
ShyGuy27 said:
<see previous rating>

Peachfreak said:
Thank you? Um, anyway Yours changed since I have rated it so since you added a weird freaky "I love the world with rainbows and unicorns and flowers" I am rating 6/10 because at least it has more to it.

Did you even really read it? It has one part at the end that says "what a wonderful world such would be." And I don't recall it containing unicorns or rainbows or flowers. Repent. Dismissed.

Anyway, see previous ratings.

ShyGuy27 said:
Peachfreak said:
ShyGuy27 said:
<see previous rating>

Peachfreak said:

Did you even really read it? It has one part at the end that says "what a wonderful world such would be." And I don't recall it containing unicorns or rainbows or flowers. Repent. Dismissed.

When some gives you some critisizm, you don't have to take it so offensley. I'm just saying that is is kinda corny. But I uped your rating! so lets just drop the subject. but I'm lowering one to 5/10

Peachfreak said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Peachfreak said:
ShyGuy27 said:
<see previous rating>

Peachfreak said:

When some gives you some critisizm, you don't have to take it so offensley. I'm just saying that is is kinda corny. But I uped your rating! so lets just drop the subject. but I'm lowering one to 5/10
Geez, sorry...

Anyway, you know how I feel about Peach...
5/10

okay fine. Now we are even.
still 5/10

still i rate 5/10

The Fireman said:
A fusion of multiple Peach pictures put together through mybannermaker.com. BLEH. Mybannermaker SUCKS.

4/10.
I'll go with that.

NeuralPsychosis said:
I wish I knew what that picture was from: 7/10.
It's from Rurouni Kenshin. There's a full explanation of the joke in the "Say Something the Above User Would Never Say" topic.

On topic, 7/10.

funny! 8/10

i´m go for 8/10 resident knife

how does mine look??? ;D

fixed now look at my new signature

your sig rate is 9/10 very cool image you seem to like the world ends with you ;D ;).

Hello again SG27. I don't think I'd watch/read that, but I like the way it looks in your signature. 7/10 (I need to stop listening to One Life Left)

I don't get it, what's wrong with it, and wtf?

1/10

(the one is for making a direct reference to the player. this sig must be rewritten NAOUGHW!)

Back