Rate the above user's signature.

10/10. Original banner, for once.

In America, Black Koopatrol patrols J00!

3dejong said:
If the cold-blooded dinosaurs died, why didn't all the warm-blooded creatures die too? If it's too cold for cold-bloods, it's WAY too cold for warm-bloods!

Never agrue with a Creationist who STUDIES his faith.

If you want to know why dinos died and mammals survived its because the mammals were so small that they hid in holes and ate at night so when the meotorite struck the mammals were safe but the sea and air reptiles died. Air reptiles chocked and maby got hit and the sea creatures got chocked by the ash. And dinos might actually be warm blooded and they might be birds cos some had feathers. this lecture about the mass extinction 65mya was by super yoshi10. Thankyou. :)

oh and now I understand your sig 3dejong. 8/10 got enraged about what you said about my sig.

Super Yoshi10 said:
3dejong said:
If the cold-blooded dinosaurs died, why didn't all the warm-blooded creatures die too? If it's too cold for cold-bloods, it's WAY too cold for warm-bloods!

If you want to know why dinos died and mammals survived its because the mammals were so small that they hid in holes and ate at night so when the meotorite struck the mammals were safe but the sea and air reptiles died. Air reptiles chocked and maby got hit and the sea creatures got chocked by the ash. And dinos might actually be warm blooded and they might be birds cos some had feathers. this lecture about the mass extinction 65mya was by super yoshi10. Thankyou. :)

oh and now I understand your sig 3dejong. 8/10 got enraged about what you said about my sig.

*YAWN*

I would rebutt your claim, but I'm too lazy.

We need to have a creation-evolution debate sometime.

10/10, CN!

3dejong said:
Super Yoshi10 said:
3dejong said:

*YAWN*

10/10, CN!

Okay were would the debate go? and 8/10

Super Yoshi10 said:
3dejong said:
Super Yoshi10 said:
3dejong said:

*YAWN*

10/10, CN!

Okay were would the debate go? and 8/10

The chat room.

6/10

Thanks for the rating :) .

9/10

Improved signature.

7/10

3/10 :nervous: sorry but nothing much. Moving one is good though.

Moogle said:

I'm gonna rate yours instead of SY10's.

-4/10

Strawberry Panic FTL

I'm making an EVEN MORE IMPROVED sig tomorrow. It's gonna kick j00r sig's butt.

3dejong said:
Moogle said:

-4/10

Strawberry Panic FTL

Do you even know what STrawberry Panic is

3dejong said:
Moogle said:
3dejong said:
Moogle said:

-4/10

Strawberry Panic FTL

Do you even know what STrawberry Panic is

Yeah.

My loss. :shock:

I'm so evil :twisted:

On wit subject 9/10

7/10

I'm gonna rate yours too moogle. 9/10. Much better than before :)

7/10

Back