Kanye Dissing Taylor at VMAs

O

OMimistasia

He's a low-class, racist greaseball. Seriously, why would you do that to a 19-year-old girl who just won a huge award she never thought she would. C'mon Kanye!

Kanye is an asshole. We all know that.

Kanye West and Taylor Swift, correct? I really couldn't care less; They're both really annoying musicians.

And yeah, Kanye is far from being racist.

I'm really happy for you and all, and imma let you finish ok but Beyance had one of the best video of all time!
of all time!

kanyemegaman9.jpg

XD

Ralph Wiggum said:
Comedy Central aired a marathon of the South Park episode "Fishsticks".
lol, How long was the marathon?

Ralph Wiggum said:
And we should care why? It's off topic and South Park is stupid anyway.

ScarecrowPerson said:
Ralph Wiggum said:
And we should care why? It's off topic and South Park is stupid anyway.
According to Wikipedia, the plot is that Cartmen and Jimmy make a joke that takes America by storm, and the only person who doesn't get it is Kanye West due to his ego problems. He ends up thinking people are making fun of him and trying to prove to everyone that he's not a gay fish, and eventualy kills Carlos Menecea. In the end, Kanye finds out Cartmen and Jimmy made the joke and trys to kill them, but Cartmen makes a speech and Kanye "realises" that he "realy is a gay fish" and jumps into the water at the end of a dock and starts humping fish.

Yeah, ya know the Kanye interrupted Patrick Swaze's funeral and said Michael Jackson's was better.

He also went to JFK's assassination and said Lincoln's was better.

I don't really understand all of this...

I know what happened and stuff, but now because of this Kayne made lots of people here in America possible trolling targets...

Muigi said:

I know what happened and stuff, but now because of this Kayne made lots of people here in America possible trolling targets...
Kanye West = Mastermind Troll

Jeff said:
Muigi said:

Eh...

At this rate I think the people should be trolled back into being normal. He only expressed his opinion.

:| I didn't even know who Kanye West was until I heard that Obama called him a jackass. Why do people give a shit?

Uniju said:
:| I didn't even know who Kanye West was until I heard that Obama called him a jackass. Why do people give a shit?
Because they're famous? That's the only thing that makes them different from normal people. (Whom virtually no one gives a shit about.)

Muigi said:
Jeff said:
Muigi said:

Eh...

At this rate I think the people should be trolled back into being normal. He only expressed his opinion.

Ok, I'm not being a fanboy of Taylor Swift or anything, but how would you like it if you just won a HUGE award and then some loser came up who was half-drunk and said that someone else deserved your award? Huh? Oh, yeah, you'd feel angry and upset. Beyonce did the classy thing by calling Taylor up and all, but it still ruined her moment.

Count Bleck said:
Muigi said:
Jeff said:
Muigi said:

Eh...

Ok, I'm not being a fanboy of Taylor Swift or anything, but how would you like it if you just won a HUGE award and then some loser came up who was half-drunk and said that someone else deserved your award?
I'd ask for his autograph. :dk:

Count Bleck said:
Muigi said:
Jeff said:
Muigi said:

Eh...

Ok, I'm not being a fanboy of Taylor Swift or anything, but how would you like it if you just won a HUGE award and then some loser came up who was half-drunk and said that someone else deserved your award? Huh? Oh, yeah, you'd feel angry and upset. Beyonce did the classy thing by calling Taylor up and all, but it still ruined her moment.
I'd actually laugh.

Vile said:
SolarBlaze said:
Vile said:
While I DO find that picture a little funny, I disagree. Mega Man 2 is the most overrated Mega Man game of all time.
I had another one, but nobody would've gotten it. :P
I'd might. Post it and let's see what happens.

Back