Kanye Dissing Taylor at VMAs

Jeff said:
Vile said:
SolarBlaze said:
Vile said:
kanyemegaman9.jpg

XD
While I DO find that picture a little funny, I disagree. Mega Man 2 is the most overrated Mega Man game of all time.
I had another one, but nobody would've gotten it. :P
I'd might. Post it and let's see what happens.
'k.
kanyeshadowman.jpg

Kanye's right this time. :P

I get it, too. In fact, I'm pretty sure any Mega Man fan could. I actually found that picture funnier than the other one.

Oh, and Mega Man 3 is better than Mega Man 2. :P

SolarBlaze said:
I get it, too. In fact, I'm pretty sure any Mega Man fan could. I actually found that picture funnier than the other one.

Oh, and Mega Man 3 is better than Mega Man 2. :P
Agreed. MM2 just has better bosses, imo. ;)

Count Bleck said:
Muigi said:
Jeff said:
Muigi said:
I don't really understand all of this...

I know what happened and stuff, but now because of this Kayne made lots of people here in America possible trolling targets...
Kanye West = Mastermind Troll
Eh...

At this rate I think the people should be trolled back into being normal. He only expressed his opinion.

Ok, I'm not being a fanboy of Taylor Swift or anything, but how would you like it if you just won a HUGE award and then some loser came up who was half-drunk and said that someone else deserved your award? Huh? Oh, yeah, you'd feel angry and upset. Beyonce did the classy thing by calling Taylor up and all, but it still ruined her moment.

I don't like either of their music, but I think that Kayne was being a moron. This doesn't mean that I think Taylor Swift deserved the award. Someone who makes actual music instead of plastic pop crap should have won.

So all in all, yes, Kanye was being an idiot, can everyone just shut the fuck up about it and talk about something more interesting?

I will hand it to both of them; Kanye West and Taylor Swift make better rap and pop songs respectively than most of the tools and products of today. Their music still isn't appealing, it's just better than most of the garbage you get these days.

I'll have to agree with the above person...

I don't care about Kayne and Taylor anyway, whoever the hell they are...

Ziggy Stardust said:
I will hand it to both of them; Kanye West and Taylor Swift make better rap and pop songs respectively than most of the tools and products of today. Their music still isn't appealing, it's just better than most of the garbage you get these days.
Taylor is country-pop, though. :P </ass>

And Kanye is pop rap. Doesn't make them any better.

ralphfan said:
Wow. That's about the 50th time I read it as Kanye Kissing Taylor at VMAs.
Haha.

Also, why is this still around?

Count Bleck said:
ralphfan said:
Haha.

Also, why is this still around?
People keep posting in it. The thread still exists after it's left alone for awhile. :P

ralphfan said:
Heh, I read it as that a few times too.

Back