The Reverse Thread

If you put Axe all over your arm, and you light it on fire, you won't get hurt! It'll just prove you're an idiot.

Did you know that Bowser was originally a 20 foot tall peanut butter sandwich named Ragawot?
The_More_You_Know.jpg

In How to Draw Nintendo Heroes and Villians, Bowser is called Kerog. He may also be made of 549 hero sandwiches.

Did you know that Kirby was originally named Popopo and Kirby's Dream Land was originally called Twinkle Popopo.

Yeah, I heard about that, didn't Kirby's Dreamland also have a different name at first? I think it was called "Twinkie Popo" or something like that.

Did you know that Kirby was originally just a test dummy for Kirby's Dream Land?

Isn't it weird how some video game characters change?

Sometimes early art may look like them like this early Pikachu
Early_Pikachu.png

Some may not, such as this early prototype for Cyndaquil,
Alpha_honouguma.png

I remember back in when Waluigi was a man of mystery instead of Wario's version of Beavis. :P

I don't think we really have any rulers besides Porple and Stoob. A king would be kind of cool though. :-\

Re: LARIO LARIO LARIO LARIO

You're right, Lario, I am the king of awesomeness.

So, who represents the forums? Like, who would you say is King of the forum... Stooben Rooben? Or Porplemontage? I mean, it is probably an important decision, and people like Smiddle would agree.

Back