Special World in SMW/ SMA2: Super Mario World

SuperAnthony

Bowsers inside organs =P
I really want the new themed Dinosaur land :yoshi: in SMA2: Super Mario World. But the special world is just killing me. I can't get past the Tubular level. When I am floating as Mario, I always start to deflate and die. Any suggestions?

So anyway, just talk about the Special World here, whether you haven't gotten to it yet, or have beat it, or need help in it.

I beat all of it on both the SNES and GBA one. Anyway, having a layout of the level always helps. Try using VGMaps or a guide book.

I will try the VGMaps. But how did you beat Tubular?

SuperAnthony said:
I will try the VGMaps. But how did you beat Tubular?
Using P-Balloons. The first one is in the block above the first spring board. The rest are in blocks scattered across the stage. You have to get them before the one you're using runs out. Blue Yoshis are way easier though since there's a paratroopa that comes down a few seconds after you hit the first P-balloon block.

Then it's Mint Chocolate. :P

Still haven't beaten the level

It's weird. I beat all the special levels. Do I have to beat Bowser first, or do I have to get all Yoshi coins? It's Special World levels and Bowser, right?

SuperAnthony said:
It's weird. I beat all the special levels. Do I have to beat Bowser first, or do I have to get all Yoshi coins? It's Special World levels and Bowser, right?
In the SNES version, you just have to get to the Star Road at the end of Special World, but in the GBA port, you have to find all the goals, (includin secret ones) I don't think you need to beat Bowser though.

If it counts as the goals, I don't think I will get the Fall season then.

Well what are the goals? Kinda like acheivments on XBox?

Back