Retirement

Status
Not open for further replies.

[ohgodpleasedelete]

Shine Sprite
You have no idea how long I've been waiting to do this. I'm going to make this short.

I have demoted myself and have given Stooben my position. Any questions or comments can be PM'd to me, or you could just say them in this thread.

That is all.

Bye.

Although, somehow, I doubt you'll be able to stay away.

So this officialy kills "Guess Ninji's next name change", but I could always change my bet to be with Stoob. :dk:

Wow, that was sudden. Why did you retire, anyway? People flaming you?

For all the people wondering why I stayed/retired...

Right as I was about to retire for the first time, BAM! Promotion.
Right as I was about to retire for the second time, BAM! Promotion.

At that point, I really couldn't leave, since Steve is so damn inactive and the staff needed everyone we could. Once Ghost Jam's account was hacked and Steve actually took away all of my powers I gained from becoming "In Charge of the Forum" because he was afraid someone would hack me, too, I realized that I couldn't help out anymore. Stooben knows how to operate the forum software much more competently than I can, and since helping out was the only reason why I stayed, it's pretty obvious why I want to leave.

Now, this isn't the whole story, of course. I never tell the whole truth when it comes to things like these.

ChaosNinji said:

At that point, I really couldn't leave, since Steve is so damn inactive and the staff needed everyone we could. Once Ghost Jam's account was hacked and Steve actually took away all of my powers I gained from becoming "In Charge of the Forum" because he was afraid someone would hack me, too, I realized that I couldn't help out anymore. Stooben knows how to operate the forum software much more competently than I can, and since helping out was the only reason why I stayed, it's pretty obvious why I want to leave.

Now, this isn't the whole story, of course. I never tell the whole truth when it comes to things like these.
I bet the real reason was because Smarty Guy, me, and others enjoyed annoying the crap out of you.

ChaosNinji said:

I see.

Jeff said:
I bet the real reason was because Smarty Guy, me, and others enjoyed annoying the crap out of you.
.....I've never really talked to Ninji all that much, so I couldn't annoy the crap out of him.

Right before you left I jokingly said that "If you leave, this forum may improve!" Wow, coincidence.... Well, this place won't be the same. Goodbye forever.... or at least untill you realize the coolness of this place...

Good, my mom thinks I'm annoying sometimes, but this proves she's wrong.

lolwhat.

Anyway, goodbye and stuff

ChaosNinji said:
You have no idea how long I've been waiting to do this. I'm going to make this short.

I have demoted myself and have given Stooben my position. Any questions or comments can be PM'd to me, or you could just say them in this thread.

That is all.
Would you kill me if I started partying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back