Retirement

Status
Not open for further replies.
waitwutwhy?

Oh well, do whatever you feel is right. You've been nothing but cool to me, so I wish you all the best. :)

I'm still trying to figure out how we can deal with Uniju. His ban ends in 8 days and Ninji was the one who yelled at disaplened Uniju. Stoob's not active all the time, so if Uniju gets annoyed and becomes too out of control, we can't stop him.

Psycho said:
I'm still trying to figure out how we can deal with Uniju. His ban ends in 8 days and Ninji was the one who yelled at disaplened Uniju. Stoob's not active all the time, so if Uniju gets annoyed and becomes too out of control, we can't stop him.
1. I'm on for a MINIMUM of 6 hours a day. Now, I know that's still not "active all the time", but I still think that's pretty damn good.

2. Uh, we have 3 other G-Mods (only 2 of whom are active), and 2 Local Mods. It's not like I'm the only person around here.

3. Uniju is not that big of a problem. You make him sound like a hundred different trolls attacking us a day. (Like Maria was?) He's more of an annoyance than an actual threat. Don't worry about him.

Popple said:
Can I be a mod?
I was going to say "no", but the mods haven't really had a chance to talk it over. So, I'll say, "not right now".

Jeff said:
Uniju's not Satan. It's not like he's going to kill you all.

Needlemouse said:
ScarecrowPerson said:
Yoshario said:
The forum won't be the same without you.
No, it won't... it'll be a whole lot better.
...and why is that?
He breaks his own rules and denies he ever did it. He gave me a warning for going off-topic in Mindless Junk (which is, according to the rules, ALLOWED). And lots more, which I'd get in trouble for telling you. After all, disagreeing with admins is a punishable offense here.

ScarecrowPerson said:
He breaks his own rules and denies he ever did it.

Please, quote something instead of just rambling on and on without any proof.

He gave me a warning for going off-topic in Mindless Junk (which is, according to the rules, ALLOWED).

Read above.

And lots more, which I'd get in trouble for telling you.

Read above.

After all, disagreeing with admins is a punishable offense here.

Arguing with them about any punishment you may have incurred in public is. In a PM? No.

I don't even know what you're bawwwing about, anyway. The worst thing that I've done to you, if I remember correctly, was warning you because you were constantly flaming and baiting that Crackin member, which is your own fucking fault.

You want proof? Well, conveniently, you deleted the post where you broke your own rules. You sent the warning to me via PM, so even if I put the content of the PM here, you would just say I made it up.

So I can't prove it.

Sorry. I'd like to. It would give me immense satisfaction to prove it. But I can't.

To the other users who may read this and say I'm lying, think about this: What reason would I have to constantly argue with ChaosNinji if he never did anything to me?
And ChaosNinji has a very good reason to pretend he never did any of this stuff. Users would hate him even more than they do already, if they had proof he did it.

You know Ninji, you're not very good at this whole retirement thing. You know it involves leaving, right?

I think he just wants to fight with me some more ;)

ScarecrowPerson said:
You want proof? Well, conveniently, you deleted the post where you broke your own rules.

You agreed it should be deleted.

durr hurr

You sent the warning to me via PM, so even if I put the content of the PM here, you would just say I
made it up.

I admitted to warning you for flaming him. Why would I hide that?

So I can't prove it.

Sorry. I'd like to. It would give me immense satisfaction to prove it. But I can't.

So, you're full of bullshit, you say? Hmm.

To the other users who may read this and say I'm lying, think about this: What reason would I have to constantly argue with ChaosNinji if he never did anything to me?

Hey, guess what? I have never done anything to you besides that flaming thing, which was resolved.

You want to know why you argue constantly with me? It's because you're retarded, to put it simply. You don't know about anything that is happening in the forums, and you just listen to stories from people crying in the chatroom about getting punished on the forums. You then think "Whoa, these are obviously true, Ninji sucks", and form some retarded opinion of me from those people.

Form your own damn opinions and stop pretending that you know anything about what is going on.

And ChaosNinji has a very good reason to pretend he never did any of this stuff. Users would hate him even more than they do already, if they had proof he did it.

I don't give a shit. I honestly don't. If I leave and everyone holds a "Yay, Ninji's left!" party, I wouldn't think anything of it. A bunch of 10 year olds that I will never meet again in my life on the Internet think I'm a bad guy? Oh fucking well. It will have no negative consequence on my life whatsoever.

I have shared this multiple times, but oops, you can't seem to get it thorough your thick skull. Well, that's not my problem.

Fighter said:
You know Ninji, you're not very good at this whole retirement thing. You know it involves leaving, right?

I'm new to it. Does the leaving come before or after the deleting of the forums? ;-;

ScarecrowPerson said:
I think he just wants to fight with me some more ;)

Don't flatter yourself.

ChaosNinji said:
ScarecrowPerson said:
You want proof? Well, conveniently, you deleted the post where you broke your own rules.

You agreed it should be deleted.

durr hurr
So you admit you broke your own rules, despite denying it here and in PMs.

Mmmm.

ChaosNinji said:
ScarecrowPerson said:
So you admit you broke your own rules, despite denying it here and in PMs.

Mmmm.

So, you're using a resolved issue as ammo because you know that you're retarded and wrong.

Mmmm.
Tell me straight: You did break your own rules, didn't you? And you lied about it. Don't avoid the question, answer me straight.

ScarecrowPerson said:
Tell me straight: You did break your own rules, didn't you? And you lied about it. Don't avoid the question, answer me straight.

Yes, I did in that scenario. I lied to you via PM when you asked because I was in no mood to argue with you.

Going to condemn me to hell for something that we resolved the day after I did it? You are only making yourself look worse.

ChaosNinji said:
ScarecrowPerson said:

Yes, I did in that scenario. I lied to you via PM when you asked because I was in no mood to argue with you.

Going to condemn me to hell for something that we resolved the day after I did it? You are only making yourself look worse.
All I want is that you recieve a warning for flaming. You would have given me a warning if I had done what you did. So I believe it is fair that you recieve one.
When justice is served, I'll let this argument drop.

Also, we didn't "resolve" it. I pretended I was fine with it because
ChaosNinji said:
I was in no mood to argue with you.

Also, you didn't just deny it in PM. You said
Please, quote something instead of just rambling on and on without any proof.
...thereby implying that you had never done any such thing.

ScarecrowPerson said:
All I want is that you recieve a warning for flaming.

I DID

Jesus Christ. This is what I'm talking about when I say you have no fucking idea what you are talking about.

Also, we didn't "resolve" it. I pretended I was fine with it because
ChaosNinji said:
I was in no mood to argue with you.

And you didn't say this when you were arguing with me afterwards because...?

ChaosNinji said:
ScarecrowPerson said:
All I want is that you recieve a warning for flaming.

I DID
Okay! Fine then, I'll let this drop.

...but, uh, how should I have known that? I spoke to Stooben on this subject a while ago, and he acted as if you hadn't gotten a warning.

Of course, the fact that you admitted to lying to me in PM makes me wonder if you're just making this up in order to get me off of your back.

ScarecrowPerson said:
Okay! Fine then, I'll let this drop.

...but, uh, how should I have known that? I spoke to Stooben on this subject a while ago, and he acted as if you hadn't gotten a warning.

It's not like we just sit in the mod board and go, "hey, he was flaming, let's make the entire mod board about that."

Of course, the fact that you admitted to lying to me in PM makes me wonder if you're just making this up in order to get me off of your back.

The world will never know.

By the way, you know what's ironic? That incident started because you had no idea what the fuck you were talking about, and started screaming "THE FORUMS HAVE HIT ROCK BOTTOM".

Who would have known that you were warned, other than you?

I still believe that Uniju's banning was rather unjustified, and Snack's banning even more so. I overreacted saying that the forums hit rock bottom, but honestly, banning them was a pretty dumb thing to do. Yes, I know I was partially responsible for their ban on UP and yes, that was really *bleep*ing stupid of me too, and no, I'm not justifying what I did and yes, I can see why you did what you did and no, it was not the right thing to do.

So, let's get back on-topic. I said I'd drop this if you got a warning, so here I am, dropping it.

ScarecrowPerson said:
Who would have known that you were warned, other than you?

SG27, the one who administered the warning? He was a Local Mod then, remember.

I still believe that Uniju's banning was rather unjustified, and Snack's banning even more so. I overreacted saying that the forums hit rock bottom, but honestly, banning them was a pretty dumb thing to do. Yes, I know I was partially responsible for their ban on UP and yes, that was really *bleep*ing stupid of me too, and no, I'm not justifying what I did and yes, I can see why you did what you did and no, it was not the right thing to do.

So, let's get back on-topic. I said I'd drop this if you got a warning, so here I am, dropping it.

He had been causing trouble for God knows how long, and he used a racial slur, breaking 2 rules in 1 day. That requires a suspension. His last suspension was 1 month, so this was 2.

Oh, and Snack isn't banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back