The Super Paper Mario Help Thread

marioluigipeach3

Koopa Troopa
This forum is for those who have played or are stuck in Super Paper Mario, info, cheats, whatever! Just ask a question or put up info on the game. Visit my site for my rating of Super Paper Mario:

http://marioluigipeach.tripod.com

enjoy :)

Does it have alot of enemy pictures :?:

Aipom said:
Does it have alot of enemy pictures :?:

Ok, so there is a different style of "tattle" in this game. Hidden in many various places are catch cards, which have info and a picture of an enemy. Not only that, but it doubles the attack against the enemy you have a card of, so it really comes in handy! You can also find or buy a catch card sp, which enables you to, in a pokemon esque way, capture the enemy before you. So if you have a catch card sp, and a goomba is right in front of you, select catch card sp from your item list, and it will select ONE enemy and capture it. BUT BEWARE! there is an off chance that the card doesnt work! So part of it is luck, but the favor is yours.
Hope that helps :wink:
PS: ONE MY SITE I WROTE THERE ARE 256 DIFFERENT ENEMIES YET THERE ARE ONLY ABOUT 190, BUT THERE ARE 256 CATCH CARDS AVAILABLE, SOME ONLY IN STORES!

3dejong said:
SOME SOULD ONLY IN STORES?! NOOOOO! E-READER ALL OVER AGAIN!

DOO DOO DOO

3dejong said:
SOME SOULD ONLY IN STORES?! NOOOOO! E-READER ALL OVER AGAIN!

no, not those types of cards... :x Virtual cards in the game!!!U buy them at stores IN THE GAME! lol. Nintendo probably wont go down that path again.

How hard is Bonechill (on a scale of 1 to 10)

Great Gonzo said:
Plumber said:

Thats sad, he loks so cool...

Well, if we are saying "Super Paper Mario" hard, then i would say 6.

He is not the easiest to get on top of him, even with Luigi, and his ice attack are annoying, but at least he is slow.

thanks for the help :D

Back