Computers, phones, and servers in my ownership:
- Apple iMac 21,5" 3,06GHz with Mac OS X Snow Leopard and Windows XP Pro in dual boot (multiple Linux distro's and PCBSD in VMWare).
- Apple Macbook Pro 13,3" 2,4GHz with Mac OS X Lion Developer Preview 4, Windows 7 Ultimate, and Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat in triple boot (multiple Linux distro's, Windows 8 Milestone 1, and FreeDOS in VMWare).
- Apple iPod Touch 2G MC Model with iOS 4.0 (Jailbroken).
- Google Nexus One (HTC Passion) with Android 2.3.4 (CyanogenMOD 7.1 RC1).
- 7-year old custom build PC with Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal.
- NL01, NL02, and NL03 with Debian 5, 6, and 7.
- USA01 with Debian 6.
- USA02 with Arch Linux.
- UK01 with Debian 7.
Computers and phones not in my ownership, but in my management:
- Toshiba Satellite P200 17" Laptop with Windows 7 Home Premium (Mother).
- HP 550 15,4" Laptop with Mac OSx86 Leopard (sister).
- HTC Wildfire with Android 2.2.2 (sister).
- Custom build PC with Windows Vista Home Premium (father).
- Apple Macbook Air 11,6" with Mac OS X Snow Leopard (husband).
I've only included home computers.
If you want to see an inclusion of computers at work, and of our customers (for the System Administrator part), it'll be at least 1183 computers in total, which are under my management (most of them are Dells or Acers with Windows XP or Windows 7).