Your idea of a new SSB stage

Zero777

Middle Eastern Federation
Here is where you can post what stages you made. Try to be exact so we don't have to guess on some parts, get confused, or cut corners and put the name of the stage, that was obvious, for optional you can put down what series and is't unlockable or default.

I'll show my list once things get organized.

Stage: Krakken Fight

Series: Earthbound

Apperance: You are on a Typical sailboat on a dark and stormy day. The waves are giant and potentionaly dangerous. Everey once and a while you can see a tail or a tentacle. If you're very unlucky, you might see the krakken......

Hazards: Every once and a while a giant wave will crash against the boat, signaled by an increase in violent waves and lightning flashing across the sky in a steady pattern. You will then have to go into the crows nest, or you could get knocked out of the stage. Also, the krakkens tail will hover over the stage before crashing down where it was hovering above and knocking anyone it hits away. Rarely, the krakken itself will appear. It can make lightning appear, again signified by the krakken's tail hovering over a spot on the boat. A strong lightning bolt will strike where ever the the tail was pointing. It can also quickly sweep its tail across the bottom of the boat. This is signified by the krakken emiting a long roar. To avoid this, you must go on the crows nest or to the top of the bow. The krakken will dissapear when everyone has been ko'd at least once, or after it has been on stage for a certain amount of time.

So yeah. A lot of hazards, but the Krakken is extremely rare. If you still cant imagine it, think of the pirate ship from brawl. It is similar to that, but has a lot of hazards.

Giygas said:

Apperance: You are on a Typical sailboat on a dark and stormy day. The waves are giant and potentionaly dangerous. Everey once and a while you can see a tail or a tentacle. If you're very unlucky, you might see the krakken......

Hazards: Every once and a while a giant wave will crash against the boat, signaled by an increase in violent waves and lightning flashing across the sky in a steady pattern. You will then have to go into the crows nest, or you could get knocked out of the stage. Also, the krakkens tail will hover over the stage before crashing down where it was hovering above and knocking anyone it hits away. Rarely, the krakken itself will appear. It can make lightning appear, again signified by the krakken's tail hovering over a spot on the boat. A strong lightning bolt will strike where ever the the tail was pointing. It can also quickly sweep its tail across the bottom of the boat. This is signified by the krakken emiting a long roar. To avoid this, you must go on the crows nest or to the top of the bow. The krakken will dissapear when everyone has been ko'd at least once, or after it has been on stage for a certain amount of time.

So yeah. A lot of hazards, but the Krakken is extremely rare. If you still cant imagine it, think of the pirate ship from brawl. It is similar to that, but has a lot of hazards.

Yea, that is how I imagined it, it sounds cool, but it also sounds like a hard stage.

Well I imagined a slightly longer ship that looks cool and dark.

Zero777 said:
Giygas said:

Yea, that is how I imagined it, it sounds cool, but it also sounds like a hard stage.

I like stages that have a lot going for them. And I meant the ship has platforms in similar places. Search up "the krakken" on youtube, and that footage should show the ship i'm talking about.

Stage - Boxing Ring

Series - Punch Out!!!

Appearance - Looks exactly like the boxing ring from Punch Out!!! for the Wii. Occasionally one of the following three boxers will show up and start boxing, Glass Joe, Voda Drunkenski Soda Popenksi, King Hippo, Super Macho Man. Other than that, no real hazards.

Unlockable - Yes, must fight Little Mac on it.

Homestage? - Yes, Little Mac

Stage Name - Platform Peril!

Series - Mario Party

Description - it's in the sky and is like the Mario Party 1 mini-game Platform peril. there is one platform in the middle which isnt pass-through and 10 other platforms that are pass-through. they varie in size and some have spikes on them. occasionally a few will fall and then a few minutes later they will float back up. if there is a Money bag floating, you hit it and get something special from the Mario series (Star, Mushroom).it is an Aerial stage

Unlockable - yes. play 10 coin matches (Why? coins are in this mini-game and there are 10 pass-through platforms, clever isnt it)

Homestage - Mario, Peach, Luigi, Wario, DK, Yoshi (the playable characters of MP1)

Giygas said:
Zero777 said:
Giygas said:

I like stages that have a lot going for them. And I meant the ship has platforms in similar places. Search up "the krakken" on youtube, and that footage should show the ship i'm talking about.
Is this the EarthBound Kraken we are talking about here, because I've played the game, and some things you said don't realy seem to be from EB.

Stage Name - Rainbow Road

Series - Mario Kart

Description - this is like Delfino Plaza & Mute City and is based off of the Wii version. i will list the areas.
1. you start at the starting line. you can jump on the sign and battle on there. (NO Star Platform)
2. you are now on the slope at the start. Gravity is very space like here but if you float off the track you automatically meteor downwards into oblivion (No Star Platform)
3. you are now at the flappy bit where there are star bits in the air. he can grab the star bits and throw them. if you jump with good timing you will fly upwards while on fire really high but it doesnt KO you. (No Star Platform)
4.this is now the gap bit. hyou in the middle of the gaps and there isnt much space to fight on.
5. you are now in the big tube. if you stay in the air too long you will KO and every now and then a Bob-Omb comes and explodes on the field. (Star Platform)
6. you are in the really starry ring bit now. if you go outside of the big rings you meteor downwards into oblivion... again (Star Platform)
7. now you are on the final curve. because you are on the final curve it has slopes on the side. if you go near these you fall on your bum and die.
then it starts again. Lumas, Shy Guys, Mii's & Toads drive around in the cars and they leave Bob-ombs, Green Shells, Banana peels and mushrooms on the track. the Star Platform is a platform that looks like the fence of the track. sometimes, parts of the Star Platform break off.

Unlockable - defeat Mario Luigi & Peach in a 3-stock match in under 2 minutes (Why? Mario, Luigi & Peach are racers and to get expert ghost data you need to be quick)

Homestage - Mario, Bowser, Luigi, Peach, Wario, DK, Diddy & Yoshi (the playable characters of MKWii)

Jeff said:
Giygas said:
Zero777 said:
Giygas said:

Is this the EarthBound Kraken we are talking about here, because I've played the game, and some things you said don't realy seem to be from EB.
Yeah, It's from EB. The fight was cool, I just wanted to make it have a more intense mood. Really, only half of it is from the game, the lightning, and I guess the tail swipes.

'K, I just noticed a few errors:

1) They Kraken doesn't have tentecles.

2) The boat from the game doesn't have a crow's nest.

Other than those two things, it was pretty accurate. I would add the Kraken doing a Crashing Boom Bang attack like in the game. I think that means it crashes into the water making a huge wave, then raming into everyone, but the game isn't realy that discriptive so I can't realy tell.

Jeff said:
'K, I just noticed a few errors:

1) They Kraken doesn't have tentecles.

2) The boat from the game doesn't have a crow's nest.

Other than those two things, it was pretty accurate. I would add the Kraken doing a Crashing Boom Bang attack like in the game. I think that means it crashes into the water making a huge wave, then raming into everyone, but the game isn't realy that discriptive so I can't realy tell.

1) I meant to say it looks like a tentacle- ish tail, so the player who may not have played Earthbound would be like "What am I fighting!!!!!!"

2. Hmmmm.... Let me go back to that part, and see what I can subsitiute. I just saw the Krakken part this morning, and I thought it was cool.

EDIT: Okay, I see now that you could maybe jump on top of the cabin thing, or somehow get in the rigging.

3) Well then the tidal wave can be caused by the krakken quickly leaping out of the water then flying back in, but it's form would be pretty blurry so by the time you actually fought it, you would kinda be surprised.

Crackin355 said:
Stage Name - Platform Peril!

Series - Mario Party

Description - it's in the sky and is like the Mario Party 1 mini-game Platform peril. there is one platform in the middle which isnt pass-through and 10 other platforms that are pass-through. they varie in size and some have spikes on them. occasionally a few will fall and then a few minutes later they will float back up. if there is a Money bag floating, you hit it and get something special from the Mario series (Star, Mushroom).it is an Aerial stage

Unlockable - yes. play 10 coin matches (Why? coins are in this mini-game and there are 10 pass-through platforms, clever isnt it)

Homestage - Mario, Peach, Luigi, Wario, DK, Yoshi (the playable characters of MP1)
No, it's not.

oh well, i thought it was.

Stage Name - Galaxy Flight

Series - Mario (Galaxy)

Description - when you go into this stage it will randomly decide what galaxies you go through.
Comet Observatory: you start at the fountain and the Observatory rotates. there is the main part and the small part at the top that you can stand on. you will know which galaxy tour you will do because the door will be open. afer every galaxy you come back here (e.g. CO, Good Egg, CO, Honeyhive, CO)

Terrace Galaxies:
Good Egg Galaxy: you start on the floating house/castle thing. The Gravity lets you go upside down. the orange pipe on the bottom can be used to get to the top part.
Honeyhive Galaxy: you are just infront of the cave thing and you can fall down the sides. if you fall the right you will die, if you fall left you will land on a piece of land.
Loopdeloop Galaxy: you are on a floating stone platform and you are going along the track. you can jump in the water and fight underneath it, and you dont drown. press jump to push upwards a little bit. if you fall out the bottom you will die. you can use aerial attacks while swimming.
Flipswitch Galaxy: you can move around the whole cube. the laser spring is on the top and here is a gap on the left.
Bowser Jr's Robot Reactor: you are on the round metal planet and every minute Megaleg jumps down and shoots 10 bullet bills. he stays for 30 seconds so you try to get to the top of him and you get invincibility for a short time.

Fountain Galaxies:
Space Junk Galaxy: you are at the part where the junk turns into platforms. there is the main metal one then you can walk outside and to the stage boundaries because platforms appear. if you stay on them for too long they will break and they the space wont have platforms appear there.
Battlerock Galaxy: you start at the moving cannon part. you move around on the platform and the cannons shoot at you.
Rolling Green Galaxy: you are at the goal. It is a small area and theres a ditch in the middle for the star ball that occasionally rolls past and falls off the stage.
Hurry-Scurry Galaxy: you are on the squareish/circleish planet with green disappear tiles. if you walk on a tile it will start to disappear. there is one tiny platform in the air but only 2 can fit.
Bowser's Star Reactor: you are at the stair part. ther is 1 Thwomp, and 2 Fireball rotating things.

Kitchen Galaxies:
Beach Bowl Galaxy: you are on the islands in the middle of the water with penguins occasionally throwing green, Red or gold shells and sliding past tripping people.
Ghostly Galaxy: you are on the Bouldergeist fighting platform and Bouldergeist is in the middle. he really just sits/lays/stands there but every now and then he will send bomb boo's, rocks or rock pillars to his sides.
Bubble Breeze Galaxy: there are 3 rows of bubbles that you can stand on. the more you stand on them the more they shrink and go POP! they come back after 30 sceonds. occassionally a fan will take out a row of bubbles or a mine falls and explodes on 5 bubbles. there are 5 bubbles in a row.
Buoy Base Galaxy: you are on the top of the Base and two platforms are just below the top that go in and out. occasionally a bullet bill gets shot at you.
Bowser Jr's Airship Armada: you are on a airship, thats all.

Bedroom Galaxies:
Gusty Garden Galaxy: you start on the starting planet and you float between the stone pieces planet and the starting one.
Freezeflame Galaxy: you will appear at the Baron Brr part of te mountain. you are on the Baron Brr platform an you can fall of the edges and turn to ice. then you land on the floating wood platforms.
Dusty Dune Galaxy: you are at the tweester part near the 2nd star. it is just a sandy area with quicksand around it but occasionally the big platform tower thingy will pop up and you can fight on it.
Honeyclimb Galaxy: you are at the bottom of the 1st honey wall where its just a platform. theres nothing really here.
Bowser's Dark Matter Plant: you are on the moving + platform that goes through the gravity changes. if you touch the black ooze you will take 10% damage.

Engine Room Galaxies: you need to have SMG data and have beaten the Engine Room.
Gold Leaf Galaxy: the place where yu battle the Undergrunt Gunner. there is the tower in the middle and the platform on the left. there is a platform that moves from background to battleground and there are spikes all over the ground.
Sea Slide Galaxy: you start on the starting island and the camera moves to the left. it has the same swim mechanics as Loopdeloop Galaxy. occasionally Guppy comes and gives 50% damage to anyone he comes in contact with.
Toy Time Galaxy: you are on Heavy-Metal Mecha Bowser's blue fake flames. occasionally Bowser Toys will shoot fireballs along the course and the fake flames are like a convoyer belt. there are Magikoopas under the fake flames and if anybody falls off the edge the Magikoopas shoot a 1-Hit KO Beam.
Bonefin Galaxy: you are in the middle and you can use the Loopdeloop Galaxy swim mechanics. you are in the middle with 2 mini mountains that if you go to the tip you get burnt. every 30 seconds Kingfin/Bonefin comes and swims around.
Bowser Jr's Lava Reactor. you are the fight place with 5 floating lava platforms that sink if you stay on them too long. King Kaliente (Black) is in the background and occasionally he either shoots a watermelon that can be eaten, a fireball or makes 3 blue flame things appear.

Garden Galaxies: you need to have beaten galaxy first.
deep dark Galaxy: you are on the ship inside the caves. there is water on the sides and you can go on the searching post. occasionally Kamella appears and shoots a Fireball or Green Shell Item.
Dreadnought Galaxy: you are at the Topmaniac fight area. there are elecric fences and some topmen. Topmaniac sometimes lands on here and spins around.
Melty Molten Galaxy: you are inside the volcano. there is one platform in the air and the switch on the bottom. there is a small moat of lava around here and the only way to get Ko'ed is upwards. sometimes the Lava will rise and you will need the floating platform.
Matter Splatter Galaxy: you are at the starting spot. occasionally, part of the battlefield will disappear because of the Matter Splatter.

Hungry Luma Galaxies: have to beat galaxy first.
Sweet Sweet Galaxy: you are on the cake, thats all
Sling Pod galaxy: you are just floating around and aerial attacks are the only attacks you can use. press jump to float higher (but dont float too high)
Drip Drop Galaxy: you are on the starting island. Eels come and bite you if youre on the edge of the island.
Bigmouth Galaxy: you are at the start of the level. koopas crawl past and can be used as green shells. very rarely a VERY fast golden koopa crawls across and jumps off the edge. if you get it, you can throw it at the golden chest and get the Star in it.
Sand Spiral Galaxy: you are at the choose your mushroom part. there is a gap in the middle with quicksand. if you hit a boo Mushroom, a Boo will fly across hurting anybody in its path (and mabye getting attracted to someone). if you hit a Bee Shroom, Quicksand will destroy one of the platforms and a minute later it reappears.
Boo's boneyard Galaxy: you are on the skull shaped planet and boos fly past every now and then.
Snow Cap Galaxy: you are on the tip inside the little ditch thing. you can jump out but gravity doesnt keep you on the planet, so you will fall down the sides.

thats all the ones that should be in.

Dang :eek:, I just post this yesterday and there's already a full page. My list of stages is HUGE, although a few of them don't have descriptions, one of the mario series stages I made is like the Rainbow Road one.

ive done more on the Galaxy one. its taking a loooooooooooooooooooooooong time! kinda like how Mario cant actually "Kill" Bowser

Stage - Sun and Moon battle (I'll come up with a better name when I remember what the sun and moon's names are)

It's that fight against the Sun and Moon from Kirby's Adventure. A flat land which you cannot fall off of. (Kinda like Mario Bros. in Brawl) The Sun and the Moon stand to the sides of the stage, and one of them jumps into the sky every few seconds, while the other one runs across the stage into the fighters. When the Sun is in the sky, a beam of fire goes across the stage like in Kirby's Adventure. When the moon is in the sky, stars will rain down, again like in KA.

Home Stage - Kirby Series

Unlockable - Yes, play 100 matches using anyone from the Kirby series.

Jeff said:
Stage - Sun and Moon battle (I'll come up with a better name when I remember what the sun and moon's names are)

It's that fight against the Sun and Moon from Kirby's Adventure. A flat land which you cannot fall off of. (Kinda like Mario Bros. in Brawl) The Sun and the Moon stand to the sides of the stage, and one of them jumps into the sky every few seconds, while the other one runs across the stage into the fighters. When the Sun is in the sky, a beam of fire goes across the stage like in Kirby's Adventure. When the moon is in the sky, stars will rain down, again like in KA.

Home Stage - Kirby Series

Unlockable - Yes, play 100 matches using anyone from the Kirby series.

Yeah, it would be awesome to have more stages where you're costantly being threatened/blasted by a ridiculously powered enemy. I really liked the Kraid in the metroid level from melee. Brinstar depts, I think?

Stage Name - The Moon

Appearance - The moon of Pop Star where you fight Marx in KSS and KSSU. The level is always scrolling, but no edges so you can't fall off. Marx is in the level and does his attacks from KSS and KSSU. His attacks are Flying away and dropping seeds which hatch into thorny vines, popping out from the ground. Shooting arrows from the side of the screen. Firing a beam of energy from his mouth. (Marx is firin' his lazah), dropping a bomb which spreads out to both sides of the screen and freezes who ever it hits, 4 cutter blades, and the black hole.

Home stage - Kirby series

Unlockable - Yes, play 300 matches with Kirby

Jigglypuff said:
Stage Name - The Moon

Appearance - The moon of Pop Star where you fight Marx in KSS and KSSU. The level is always scrolling, but no edges so you can't fall off. Marx is in the level and does his attacks from KSS and KSSU. His attacks are Flying away and dropping seeds which hatch into thorny vines, popping out from the ground. Shooting arrows from the side of the screen. Firing a beam of energy from his mouth. (Marx is firin' his lazah), dropping a bomb which spreads out to both sides of the screen and freezes who ever it hits, 4 cutter blades, and the black hole.

Home stage - Kirby series

Unlockable - Yes, play 300 matches with Kirby
Wow, they should just make a smash bros. With a bunch of stages with boss fights going on!

Name: Space Traveler

Home Stage: Rosalina (who should be in the next SSB) She could float like Mewtwo and stuff

Description: You start on the Comet Observatory and Star Bits start coming down. White ones have items. All other colors are harmful. They do about 5% damage each. Then (like Poke Floats) you have to jump onto a comet. There is a stone platform at the top, but the comet's tail is extremely cold and you will freeze if you step on it. Then you jump onto an asteriod where little meteoriods rain down. Unlike the star bits, all of them are harmful and do 10% damage. Then you got to a star. The star is extremely hot and there are a bunch of platforms that sink into the ground when you step on them. If you touch the star's surface, you get burned. It does about 15% damage. After that, you go onto the 8 planets plus Pluto (each has some sort of hazard) and then back to the Comet Observatory.

Unlockable: Yes, unlock Rosalina. Unlock Rosalina by getting her on your team on story mode OR completing Target Test Level 5 with Peach.

Anyone like it?

even though i doin the Copmet Observatory/Galaxy level this is very good. i dont really mind the Comet Observatory being in there. Saturn's Rings make people Pop straight away according to my friends school space project. (I did Mars)

Stage: Industrial Facility

Taken straight from Mega Man 2, this stage would play alot like the Mushroomy Kingdom stages. It's basically a toned-down version of Metal Man's level. You fight on a scrolling stage until you reach Metal Man's boss room. He will eventually appear and attack the players with the signature blades, doing about 5% damage. He can be killed. After a few minutes, the fighters are transported back to the beginning, where the whole process starts over.

Music:
Metal Man stage
Dr. Wily stage 1
Spark Man stage
Mega Man 4 - Final Battle
Boomer Kuwanger stage
Counter Hunter Stage 1
X vs. Zero

Name - Palace of Shadow

Series - Paper Mario

Description - This is the place where you fight the Shadow Queen. the candles will sometimes go black and dark thunder will zap an area. half the stage gets covered in shadow hands sometimes.
if you land on the coffin a dark tornado happens. you automatically get KO'ed but others have to stay away or they get KO'ed.

Unlockable - Yes, have paper Mario 2 save data and play 80 stock matches.

Music:
Big Bowser Koopa Krush
Palace of Shadow
Sir Grodus Battle
Shadow Peach
The Final Battle
Shadow Queen's True Power

how do you name the link without messing it up?

Crackin355 said:
Name - Palace of Shadow

Series - Paper Mario

Description - This is the place where you fight the Shadow Queen. the candles will sometimes go black and dark thunder will zap an area. half the stage gets covered in shadow hands sometimes.
if you land on the coffin a dark tornado happens. you automatically get KO'ed but others have to stay away or they get KO'ed.

Unlockable - Yes, have paper Mario 2 save data and play 80 stock matches.

Music:
Big Bowser Koopa Krush
Palace of Shadow
Sir Grodus Battle
Shadow Peach
The Final Battle
Shadow Queen's True Power

how do you name the link without messing it up?
Not possible. TTYD was for gamecube.

Back