Rate the User above avatar!

4/10

*headbang*

I liek your sig(which used to be your avatar), tho.

Neat little bannery thing. 8/10 But now that Ive tried making my own, they dont really take much effort. But you did invent them, so I guess that helps your score. :)

Toadbert101 said:
Neat little bannery thing. 8/10 But now that Ive tried making my own, they dont really take much effort. But you did invent them, so I guess that helps your score. :)
Wut you talkin' 'bout Pegasus?

@Stooben: 7/10
It's too squished.

Free Loader said:
Toadbert101 said:
I think a signature-man has stumbled into our little avatar-thread.
Already rated.
:( Got confused with all these similar topics. Anyway, 8/10 for avatar this time.

7/10.

Hmm... I think I know this guy...

Free Loader said:
I think I've rated everyone on this site's avatar. But I have to post here because unlike all of you, I change my avatar all the time. :)
I tend to stick with an avatar if I think I've got a good one, but hey, that's just me.

It's the way the mouth is moving.

How about mine? It kinda got smashed. It's sopposed to be Weird Al drawn Simpsons style. I'll probilly change it later.

10/10, pretty cool.
P.S. I'm sorry for micro posting or what ever it was called, I'm still learning.

Necroposting. It's when you post in a topic that's over a month old. Just don't bother looking at topics after the first page, I guess, and create your own topics if they aren't on the first page. It's not like I'm going to ban you for necroposting, anyway.

Back