Disney Bought Marvel Comics!

Vile said:
ScarecrowPerson said:
THIS MAKES ME RAEG

HANNAH MONTANA PLAYING WONDER WOMAN = DO NOT WANT
Wonder Woman is DC. :P

I know that- I'm a comic geek- but right before I wrote that I ran 2 miles and was nearly dead.

Please excuse my momentary stupidity.

FUCK, DISNEY. WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO US?????

Giygas said:
Well, maybe now in disney games, we'll get to slice hanna montana into shreds.
That'd be awesome! Parents mght complain that thier kids are getting brainwashed from the violence, ironicly they don't complain when thier kids listen to the Jonass brothers.

So, what's next on Disney's list of failures? The Punisher's New Groove? The Hulk and the Hound? Ghost Riders of the Caribbean?

Stooben Rooben said:
So, what's next on Disney's list of failures? The Punisher's New Groove? The Hulk and the Hound? Ghost Riders of the Caribbean?
The Punisher's New Groove sounds good. The Hulk and the Hound is just the Hulk walking his dog, and Ghost Riders of the Caribbean is just a bunch of ghosts taking a sailing trip. Damn Disney ripped me off. :(

I like pirates of the caribbean........

WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO MARVEL VS CAPCOM??????????????? MARVEL & DISNEY SUPER HAPPY FRIENDS???? NO!!!!!!!!

Tucayo said:
MARVEL & DISNEY SUPER HAPPY FRIENDS????
Reminds me of a certain ultra violent Flash cartoon that makes me feel disgusted.

Tucayo said:
WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO MARVEL VS CAPCOM???????????????

It will still happen, but cool characters like Blackheart and Dr. Doom will be replaced by Mickey and co. :P

Général Maskass said:
Jeff said:
Tucayo said:
MARVEL & DISNEY SUPER HAPPY FRIENDS????
Reminds me of a certain ultra violent Flash cartoon that makes me feel disgusted.
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/256456
?
I was thinking more along the lines of Happy Tree Friends, but that works too.

ScarecrowPerson said:
Kracken said:
ScarecrowPerson said:
Giygas said:
Jigglypuff said:
Popple said:
1: How is Marvel girly?
2: Proof?
Disney was too girly.
Dats wat I ment.
Learn to spell.
But I'm too L33t
Acting like a first-grader is not L33t.

Besides, "l33t" got old a looooooooong time ago.
Per, but can we please get back on topic? I never realy learned why Disney bought Marvel. ???

Jeff said:
ScarecrowPerson said:
Kracken said:
ScarecrowPerson said:
Giygas said:
Jigglypuff said:
Popple said:
1: How is Marvel girly?
2: Proof?
Disney was too girly.
Dats wat I ment.
Learn to spell.
But I'm too L33t
Acting like a first-grader is not L33t.

Besides, "l33t" got old a looooooooong time ago.
Per, but can we please get back on topic? I never realy learned why Disney bought Marvel. ???

Okay. Disney bought marvel because they were losing male viewers. Most of their shows were either really dramatic sitcoms (suite life on deck) or about signers that girls go gaga over (Jonas, Hannah Montana.) On their movies, many of them are okay for boys, like G-Force, but again, many princess/fairy tale movies, and a lot of dramatic ones again. They bought Marvel so that they can make cartoons and movies out of them and boys will start watching more Disney. Not that I agree at all in their decision. Make any more scence, Jeff?
Oh, and @ scarecrow, I know it's old, I just love making myself totally uncool. Yeah, I have an odd life.

'k.

Back