Popple said:
1: How is Marvel girly?
2: Proof?
Disney was too girly.
Dats wat I ment.
Learn to spell.
But I'm too L33t
Acting like a first-grader is not L33t.

Besides, "l33t" got old a looooooooong time ago.
Per, but can we please get back on topic? I never realy learned why Disney bought Marvel. ???

Okay. Disney bought marvel because they were losing male viewers. Most of their shows were either really dramatic sitcoms (suite life on deck) or about signers that girls go gaga over (Jonas, Hannah Montana.) On their movies, many of them are okay for boys, like G-Force, but again, many princess/fairy tale movies, and a lot of dramatic ones again. They bought Marvel so that they can make cartoons and movies out of them and boys will start watching more Disney. Not that I agree at all in their decision. Make any more scence, Jeff?
Oh, and @ scarecrow, I know it's old, I just love making myself totally uncool. Yeah, I have an odd life.
That and one word: $MONEY$ Not that Disney has enough money already with its stupid Hannah Montana endorsements. Boy, if Walt were here, things would be different.

Count Bleck said:
Kracken said:
Jeff said:
ScarecrowPerson said:
Kracken said:
ScarecrowPerson said:
Giygas said:
Jigglypuff said:
Popple said:
Disney was too girly.
Dats wat I ment.
Learn to spell.
But I'm too L33t

Per, but can we please get back on topic? I never realy learned why Disney bought Marvel. ???

Okay. Disney bought marvel because they were losing male viewers. Most of their shows were either really dramatic sitcoms (suite life on deck) or about signers that girls go gaga over (Jonas, Hannah Montana.) On their movies, many of them are okay for boys, like G-Force, but again, many princess/fairy tale movies, and a lot of dramatic ones again. They bought Marvel so that they can make cartoons and movies out of them and boys will start watching more Disney. Not that I agree at all in their decision. Make any more scence, Jeff?
Oh, and @ scarecrow, I know it's old, I just love making myself totally uncool. Yeah, I have an odd life.
That and one word: $MONEY$ Not that Disney has enough money already with its stupid Hannah Montana endorsements. Boy, if Walt were here, things would be different.
Walt would kill himself over what his creation has become.

Jigglypuff said:
Count Bleck said:
Kracken said:
Jeff said:
ScarecrowPerson said:
Kracken said:
ScarecrowPerson said:
Giygas said:
Jigglypuff said:
Popple said:
Disney was too girly.
Dats wat I ment.
Learn to spell.
But I'm too L33t

Walt would kill himself over what his creation has become.
True

That means it was a good thing he died when he did, or else he would scare the crap out of people by commiting suicide.

Guys let's resurrect Walt Disney so he can take over Disney and make it awesome again.

ScarecrowPerson said:
Guys let's resurrect Walt Disney so he can take over Disney and make it awesome again.
Unfortionaly, he might either

1) Be uneffective
2) Suicide
3) Make anti-North Korea propaganda (He did that to the Nazis)

Other than that, it seems like a pretty awesome idea. I wonder what it would be like.

ScarecrowPerson said:
Apparently I've heard they might have freezed his body...

Anyway, On-Topic: NO.

Jimmy said:
ScarecrowPerson said:
Apparently I've heard they might have freezed his body...
That's an old rumor. It's been proved wrong many times.

@Smiddle: Ind33d.

They're just gonna do what they did with pixar:

1) Let them do their thing
2) Slap the disney label on it at the last minute
3) ???
4) Profit

KP Blue said:
They're just gonna do what they did with pixar:

1) Let them do their thing
2) Slap the disney label on it at the last minute
3) ???
4) Profit
'K. This thread is old and outdated though. It doesn't really show what anyone currently thinks. (Ironicly, this post might create another page)

inb4lock

Per KP. Disney, once upon a time, used to make quality movies and television series, but have been clouded in greed and ruin any good thing that comes into their hands. :-\

Super Mario Bros. said:
Per KP. Disney, once upon a time, used to make quality movies and television series, but have been clouded in greed and ruin any good thing that comes into their hands. :-\
er... All KP said was that he thinks they are going to let Marvel do thier bussiness as usual, but just add "Disney" to it at the last minute. :P

Back