Disney Bought Marvel Comics!

N

Nerdy Guy

(Credit goes to forum.starmen.net and the news for helping me learn about this.)

Apprently Disney has bought Marvel Comics, and you know how Disney screws up media nowadays. We should run and hide in terror due to the fact that a Jonas Brothers and/or Hannana Montanna comic can come out at anytime. Also that badass heros like Spider-man and the Hulk might get the Disney treatment. Better prepare the bomb shelters.

*head aspolsion*

I can't bear the thought that the same company that owns the Jonas fags now owns the friggin' Punisher.

Sting Chameleon said:
*head aspolsion*

I can't bear the thought that the same company that owns the Jonas fags now owns the friggin' Punisher.
They also own Deadpool and Thor now too. :'(

Noah89 said:
Sting Chameleon said:
*head aspolsion*

That's not right. There may be some good to come out of this, though.
- If done right, a Pixar animated feature might be cool.
- X-Men in Kingdom Hearts? That would get me to play it.
- Venom at Disney World for lulz.

Sting Chameleon said:
Noah89 said:
Sting Chameleon said:
*head aspolsion*

That's not right. There may be some good to come out of this, though.
- If done right, a Pixar animated feature might be cool.
- X-Men in Kingdom Hearts? That would get me to play it.
Yes, but remember that Disney mainly markets to kids. Venom at Disney World would be funny though.

Oh God!

I didn't wanna believe it but it's true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why!

Let's pray that they just own the company and just leave the rest alone.

Sting Chameleon said:
IGN Article said:
"Marvel characters have already proved strong when it comes to theme park attraction. We believe there are a lot of opportunities around the world. Not in every one of our parks, because there are existing agreements that we obviously have to honor, but in a number of places for us to use the Marvel characters to basically help us grow our theme park business and better entertain people."
Maybe?

Article link

Jigglypuff said:
Oh God!

I didn't wanna believe it but it's true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why!

Let's pray that they just own the company and just leave the rest alone.
Per. :(

Something tells me there might be an episode of the Simpsons that's about Comic Book Guy's reaction to this.

MST3K: lolyes, I wonder how all those little toddlers would respond to Venom.

Does this mean that the Marvel-based rides at Universal Studios have to be removed/transferred over to Disneyworld/Disneyland, that both parks get to have them, or does Universal get to keep the rides?

Stooben Rooben said:
Does this mean that the Marvel-based rides at Universal Studios have to be removed/transferred over to Disneyworld/Disneyland, that both parks get to have them, or does Universal get to keep the rides?
I'm not sure where Disney is going to put them, but I'm pretty sure they're going to remove them since Universal Studios is their major competor when it comes to theme parks.

Marvel and Disney Vs. Capcom?

C'mon guys, you'd get to pit Zangief against Hannah Montanna.

MAXIMUM POWER SIFI said:
Marvel and Disney Vs. Capcom?

C'mon guys, you'd get to pit Zangief against Hannah Montanna.
That sounds fun. :)

Jeff said:
Stooben Rooben said:
I'm not sure where Disney is going to put them, but I'm pretty sure they're going to remove them since Universal Studios is their major competor when it comes to theme parks.
Well, hopefully Disney will make the best out of those rides.

Stooben Rooben said:
Jeff said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Well, hopefully Disney will make the best out of those rides.
Or they might melt them down into Mickey statues. :dk:

You know guys, Disney just bought Marvel, but almost everything will stay the same, just that Disney can now use Marvel characters in their shit.

Apart from the fact that this is 3 days old, we're truly in the future, aren't we?

Xpike said:
You know guys, Disney just bought Marvel, but almost everything will stay the same, just that Disney can now use Marvel characters in their *bleep*.
That's why everyone is worrying.

Apart from the fact that this is 3 days old, we're truly in the future, aren't we?
The future has robots that tell you to bite their shiny metal asses, so no, we aren't in the future.

i have a doubt... in universal studios, they have many Marvel attractions. What will happen to them? will they remain there? move to disney world? or what?

Tucayo said:
i have a doubt... in universal studios, they have many Marvel attractions. What will happen to them? will they remain there? move to disney world? or what?
I think the coasters will stay, but they'll be renamed and whatever else needs to be done to remove the Marvel reference.

Vile said:
mouserine.jpg

DO NOT WANT
I don't want ethier. Now that I think of it, Disney might start selling figurines of Mickey as super heros like Spider-Man and others, so this could be a problem.

THIS MAKES ME RAEG

HANNAH MONTANA PLAYING WONDER WOMAN = DO NOT WANT

This sucks. I hate Disney, they used to be good, but now all that is left are a bunch of idiots thinking that obnoxious teenagers playing the roles of superstars is for the win. Hell no. Spider-Man 4? Screw that, we are going to have one of those crappy mash-ups (e.g. Wizards on Deck with Hannah Montana) entitled Jo Bros. on Deck with Daredevil. Hell no. :( As I said before, this sucks :(

Super Mario Bros. said:
This sucks. I hate Disney, they used to be good, but now all that is left are a bunch of idiots thinking that obnoxious teenagers playing the roles of superstars is for the win. Hell no. Spider-Man 4? Screw that, we are going to have one of those crappy mash-ups (e.g. Wizards on Deck with Hannah Montana) entitled Jo Bros. on Deck with Daredevil. Hell no. :( As I said before, this sucks :(
I'd watch Spider-Man 4 if they're still making one, as long as Miley Cyrus is the guy Spider-Man beats up.

Jeff said:
Super Mario Bros. said:
I'd watch Spider-Man 4 if they're still making one, as long as Miley Cyrus is the guy Spider-Man beats up.

lol :) That would be hilarious

Back