Easiest Boss

just write the easiest bosses you've fought. i say Topmanic from Super Mario Galaxy. he was less of a threat then the 3 Spintop things around him.

I have to agree with Ninji.

Also, Doopliss was insanely easy.

The boss battle against Tom Morello in GH3 was way too easy.

The MOTHER 3 final boss was kinda easy, you just had to stay alive and didn't need to attack. Bowser Jr. in NSMB (all 9+ times he's encountered) is way easier than *spolier cencored* and many other bosses mentioned in this thread, though.

Porky was the real final boss of Mother 3 as far as I care. *spoiler censored* was more of a cutscene set up like a battle.

Fighter said:
Porky was the real final boss of Mother 3 as far as I care. *spoiler censored* was more of a cutscene set up like a battle.
Yeah, Porky was way harder than *spoiler censored*, I guess they just put *spoiler censored* as the final boss so people wouldn't remember Chapter 1 and say "What the heck happened to *spoiler censored*?"

Vile said:
Top Man in Mega Man 3.

shoot, slide, shoot, slide, shoot, slide

Also, I killed Metal Man first in MM2.

Anyway, easiest boss I've ever fought is Glass Joe in the NES game. Technically everyone in that game is a boss, right?

Jeff said:
Fighter said:
Yeah, Porky was way harder than *spoiler censored*, I guess they just put *spoiler censored* as the final boss so people wouldn't remember Chapter 1 and say "What the heck happened to *spoiler censored*?"
But isn't saying that Pokey is a boss in that game a spoiler? Most people know.... but..... It's not reavealed into a bit late in the game.

Giygas said:
Jeff said:
Fighter said:
But isn't saying that Pokey is a boss in that game a spoiler? Most people know.... but..... It's not reavealed into a bit late in the game.
*spoiler cencored* is much more of a spoiler than Porky, people tend to get upset when someone tells them that *spoiler censored* is *spoiler censored* before they beat the game.

Jeff said:
Giygas said:
Jeff said:
Fighter said:
*spoiler cencored* is much more of a spoiler than Porky, people tend to get upset when someone tells them that *spoiler censored* is *spoiler censored* before they beat the game.
I was actually being stupid on purpose. Anyone who's played brawl and has seen 5 minutes of Mother 3 knows that. And many people have played brawl.

All of the bosses from SMB3. Seriously; the boss levels were way harder than the actual battles.

Mole Cricket (first time) from MOTHER 3, he's so easy people had to lose to him on purpose to find out if some death sprites found in the memory were unused.

Back