The Exor Thread

I thought Super Mario RPG was awesome. As for Exor, I never really cared much for him. Although, I did think that "gateway to another dimension" thing he had going on was pretty interesting.

Général Maskass said:
SMRPG was a pretty lame game.
I agree with this statement.

Why is it that most people care for the game because of Geno or because, in the words of my friend "z0mg! it r a rpg wit mairo it gunna be gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooc!!!!"

Seriously, what the fuck?

And without Mother 1 there would be no Earthbound, but Mother 1 was terrible.

Général Maskass said:
Tell it to those guys in Japan. Anyway, you seem to hate alot of the classics, SMRPG being one of them.

Earthbound, Earthbound Zero, whatever... All three of them are terrible to me. Anyway, getting back on topic:

Jigglypuff said:
Why is it that most people care for the game because of Geno or because, in the words of my friend "z0mg! it r a rpg wit mairo it gunna be gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooc
No. First of all, I'm not even a huge fan of RPG games to begin with. Secondly, I like Geno, but as I said before, I'm not one of those people who act as if he's the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Jeff said:
Général Maskass said:
Tell it to those guys in Japan. Anyway, you seem to hate alot of the classics, SMRPG being one of them.
First of all, Mother 1 is terrible. The game gives you absolutely no direction, so you have no idea what the hell you're supposed to be doing unless you're using a guide. Not to mention the fact that there's a random encounter every two seconds.

And I don't hate SMRPG, it's just not that great.

Général Maskass said:
Jeff said:
Général Maskass said:
First of all, Mother 1 is terrible. The game gives you absolutely no direction, so you have no idea what the hell you're supposed to be doing unless you're using a guide. Not to mention the fact that there's a random encounter every two seconds.

And I don't hate SMRPG, it's just not that great.
'K

SMRPG is a great game. I downloaded it from the VC, but now whenever I load it, it ways "this data is corrupted and cannot be used."

Giygas said:
SMRPG is a great game. I downloaded it from the VC, but now whenever I load it, it ways "this data is corrupted and cannot be used."
Did you do anything illegal to it, because that's pretty much the only that could happen.

You must not have read the post where I said that the game was awesome, nor did you read Popple's post.

Jeff said:
Giygas said:
Did you do anything illegal to it, because that's pretty much the only that could happen.

No, I was in Valentina's castle, my power went out, and I've never been able to play it since.  :'(

Giygas said:
Jeff said:
Giygas said:

No, I was in Valentina's castle, my power went out, and I've never been able to play it since. :'(
Try going into the Wii settings thing on the Wii Menu and deleting the saved data of SMRPG. (make sure you don't go into the "Wii Chanels" section of the first menu that comes up because you'll delete the game itself)

Jeff said:
Giygas said:
Jeff said:
Giygas said:

No, I was in Valentina's castle, my power went out, and I've never been able to play it since. :'(
Try going into the Wii settings thing on the Wii Menu and deleting the saved data of SMRPG. (make sure you don't go into the "Wii Chanels" section of the first menu that comes up because you'll delete the game itself)
Sucess!

Back