Rulebreakers

I'll eat lasagna instead.

Don't feed the Trolls.

I played it

dont make a flipnote starring weegee, post it to hatena then tell is the command to find it

I make a flipnote starring weege, I post it to hatena and it is the command to find it

Don't say you love Demi Lovato

"you love Demi Lovato"

Say!

That's called spam. Great job encouraging it.

Don't start a conversation with yourself.

Hi, how are you?
I'm great what about you?
I'm fine.
How's the weather?
It's fine.
Don't send a PM the MG1 asking his PIN number.
Also don't tell him to send this PM to me.

Done

Dont post a weegee in spoiler marks

"a weegee in spoiler marks"

Don't you know why?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM6Gp662o9k
Don't PM this to Ralphfan!

I break the rule that says that I have to do it...so no.
Do not look up clever bot and have a conversation with it and tell me how it was.

Found a bot in the junkyard. Brought in home, cleaned it up, ate breakfast with it, and talked about random stuff. And then it tried to kill me.

You are not allowed to know out what's the 500'th Pokemon and say the name of that Pokemon here.

Reversinator said:
Found a bot in the junkyard. Brought in home, cleaned it up, ate breakfast with it, and talked about random stuff. And then it tried to kill me.

You are not allowed to know out what's the 500'th Pokemon and say the name of that Pokemon here.
BUMP, that is all I have to say

Broque Monsieur said:
Reversinator said:

You are not allowed to know what's the 500'th Pokemon and say the name of that Pokemon here.
BUMP, that is all I have to say
That doesn't break my rule, thus it still stands. Sorry, Lilly.

Then I know what's the 500th Pokemon and here is the name:
insert500pokemonnamehere

You are not allowed to spam the following post with 10 emoticons, then put them on spoiler, erase them and put them again.

Back