Rulebreakers

BOOM :P
Dont sign caramelldansen.

Hey everyone, I'ma engineer!

Don't use a quote followed by a spoiler followed by a quote followed by a spoiler followed by a video of Flare Beam Kirby from Youtube.

Lily said:
No u.
Don't impersenate another user.
Hey that was my quote!

Don't change the subject.

I have an overobsessive longing for baked potatoes most days.

Don't continue the above line of reasoning for an insanely long time.

Baked potatoes, contain great nutritinal values, they are notably high in carbohydrates and also they taste GREAT. With some butter, cheese and beans a baked potato can be a great and nutritus meal, to bake them, stick em in the over for a few hours then add toppings. This is why I am obsessed

Don't comment on the above.

French Fries, while not as nutritious as baked potatoes, are still an excellent source of carbohydrates, and with some bacon and cheese, greatly outclass most snack foods in terms of awesomeness.

Don't continue this conversation even more.

Baby potatoes are also great, when boiled then made fluffy with some butter they can be a nutritious addition to any meal, a persenal favouroute is having some baby potatoes with some seasoned salmon and vegtables, all of which with Hollandaise sauce is a delicious meal.

Don't add even more.

Mashed Potatoes are traditionally served with hearty winter meals, and are often composed of whipped potatoes with butter, salt, pepper, and a little milk, making them creamy and delicious.

Don't continue this admittedly unusual line of reasoning even more.

Roast potatoes are nice too, you simply roast and season to taste, they are nicer when crispy outside and fluffy in the middle, with some tender, slow roasted beef, vegtabes, yorkshire puddings and gravy, this is a great classic sunday roast dinner.

Don't carry on EVEN MORE

Wendy's, a popular restaurant chain in the United States, seemingly has no comprehension of how to fry potatoes and get them crispy, nor how to store baked potatoes so they don't get all mushy by the time you order them.

Don't abruptly change the topic to something completely unrelated... NOW!

Not me.

Don't post Lord Ghirahims battle.

*stabs NSY*

Don't continue the poundcake line of reasoning.

Pound cake, is cake, cake tastes good, I like ot when its fluffy with buttercream icing, or choclate cake, I also like two cakes sandwidged with cream and jam, despite this, it if unhealthy and makes you fat.

Don't continue.

I do.

Don't post the Final boss of Skyward Sword.

A homestuck gif.

Don't start getting overobsessive about motion controls.

The lyrics to "I'm sexy and I know it".

Don't change the subject to something out of a RNG...

Back