UFOs

Oh. GameStop gives away reserved games after 48 hours, though. HEY, WAIT, YOU NEVER ADMITED WHETER YOU MADE CROP TRIANGLES OR NOT!

No.

If you didn't notice it, I said "NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION" perfectly grammatical in Spanish, not using a translator

The first time I read it, I was like, "Nobody hopes the Spanish Inquisition!" and I was like, "Que?"

Para los que habla en espanol, debemos hablar en este idioma. Ingles es para los estupidos.

Maybe not fully correct, but more accurate than using a translator. Also, I speak teh French. In French it would be "PERSONNE ANTICIPE L'INQUISITION ESPAGNOL!"

Est anglais bête?

¡Según lo dicho por el 3djeong- famoso AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

NO! FROGS!

Again i say ALIENS are not real >_>

Smiddle said:
Great Gonzo said:
Smiddle said:
Great Gonzo said:
They're real. In shape of bacterie.

And hilary clinton :P

Yeah. But aliens do exist, not in these giant ugly-*****ss'*S's's'kdkdpwååss**'ss&"83=#/#/#/#?"(" shapes everyone incrrectly think. They're bacterias.

whatevar....

Great Gonzo said:
Smiddle said:
Great Gonzo said:
Smiddle said:
Great Gonzo said:
They're real. In shape of bacterie.

And hilary clinton :P

Yeah. But aliens do exist, not in these giant ugly-*****ss'*S's's'kdkdpwååss**'ss&"83=#/#/#/#?"(" shapes everyone incrrectly think. They're bacterias.

whatevar....

Aliens think Cows are supermodels.

That's a huge bump o_O

At least he didn't quote/reply to a user who hasn't been here in like 2 years. It's way more annoying when they do that.

Back