Mario Party Chat!

same here

On Topic: They should make a Paper Mario Party! that would be cool. Paper PLane mini-games, yay!

Crackin355 said:
They should make a Paper Mario Party! that would be cool. Paper PLane mini-games, yay!
Paper Mario themed mini-games and boards would be awesome, but for some reason an entire Paper Mario themed Mario Party game seems kinda wierd to me.

Jeff said:
Crackin355 said:
They should make a Paper Mario Party! that would be cool. Paper PLane mini-games, yay!
Paper Mario themed mini-games and boards would be awesome, but for some reason an entire Paper Mario themed Mario Party game seems kinda wierd to me.
But then they would make Paper Mario sports games and that would ruin one of my favorite series!!!

how would Paper play sport? there could be lots of different mario Party's like Baby Mario Party

Kracken said:
Crackin355 said:
how would Paper play sport? there could be lots of different mario Party's like Baby Mario Party
Baby party? Worst. Idea. Ever.
It wouldn't be a bad idea back in the 90's, companies turned every series into babies and little kids (Rugrats doesn't count) back then. Maybe it just isn't the right timing for a MP spin-off, people might warm-up to the idea in a couple of years.

Jeff said:
Kracken said:
Crackin355 said:
Baby party? Worst. Idea. Ever.
It wouldn't be a bad idea back in the 90's, companies turned every series into babies and little kids (Rugrats doesn't count) back then. Maybe it just isn't the right timing for a MP spin-off, people might warm-up to the idea in a couple of years.
Well, first I need to see all the babies used in a game like baby weegi and Mario were used in PIT.

Most people hate the babies so I doubt Nintendo would make a Baby party.

I don´t mind the idea of having Paper Mario themed boards, or any baby board or character as much as I hate the baby overflood... but making an entire series out of it? That´s too much...

i'm not suggesting a Baby Party 1 & 2 & 3, but they could make ONE that is just a different one than the others.

Crackin355 said:
i'm not suggesting a Baby Party 1 & 2 & 3, but they could make ONE that is just a different one than the others.
Mario Party Advance was different than the others. You move around a "World Map" by yourself, and help people by playing mini-games that are based on the chore they ask you to do. It's alot more like an RPG than a Mario Party game, but it still has strong Mario Party themes and elements.

Back