Mario Party Chat!

Pronouns
He/him
just talk about Mario Party here!

i just noticed that when playing Mario Party, the only thing you need to know is what the board looks like and how to play the mini-games, and then you will eventually win! I was Playing mario Party DS just then and ive never been very good with mario Party games (I Cheated) and i thought i might actually have a go at Story Mode because i really want Bowser's Pinball Machine as a board. i beat Wiggler's Garden & Toadette's Music Room on my first go. When i was playing Toadette's MR it was the 5th turn, i was last with 100 coins and no stars and everybody else had 1 star except for Daisy because she had 2. i was thinking i should restart but then things started going in my favor, when i found Stars and bought star pipes. The Duel spaces were good because i just had enough numbers on my dice left to challenge Daisy for stars and beat her! i then had 4 stars, Daisy had 2, and the rest still had 1 and ive got tons of Throphies now!
 
O

OMimistasia

Guest
This is your 59th post about Mario party and you have 60 posts. You started like 12 topics about the same thing. Please stop! Not trtying to mini-mod, but it's annoying seeing Mario Party on every topic and Crackin355 next to it.
 
Pronouns
He/him
Ok, now i know yore lying because ive made quite alot of other posts that have nothing to do with Mario Party.
 
Pronouns
He/him
this is the Marioverse, so why cant i post Mario Party stuff here? because a random user says that i like Mario Party too much. so what? you have a problem with that?
 
O

OMimistasia

Guest
Crackin355 said:
this is the Marioverse, so why cant i post Mario Party stuff here? because a random user says that i like Mario Party too much. so what? you have a problem with that?
Kind of. MP is a pretty lame series. Of course a lot of mini-games are awesome, but it's pretty much average. Also, what's with you posting like two times in a row so much. I have a new invention. Press the MODIFY button. It will come in handy.
 
Pronouns
He/him
You say Mario Party is lame and i say it is isn't. we have different opinions and you're going to try get rid of mine. i know theres a modify button there, but it never occured to me why double posting is bad.
 
O

OMimistasia

Guest
Crackin355 said:
You say Mario Party is lame and i say it is isn't. we have different opinions and you're going to try get rid of mine. i know theres a modify button there, but it never occured to me why double posting is bad.
Because you get more posts when normal users use the modify button. And I'm not trying to get rid of your opinion, I'm just asking you not to make so many topics about Mario Party. If MP9 came out, I would run to the store to get it, but just for the mini-games. And I was exaggerating (SP) when I said that you have 59 out of 60 posts about MP. BYE!
 
N

Nerdy Guy

Guest
OMimistasia said:
Crackin355 said:
You say Mario Party is lame and i say it is isn't. we have different opinions and you're going to try get rid of mine. i know theres a modify button there, but it never occured to me why double posting is bad.
Because you get more posts when normal users use the modify button.
Plus his sig is super big.
 
O

OMimistasia

Guest
Noah89 said:
OMimistasia said:
Crackin355 said:
You say Mario Party is lame and i say it is isn't. we have different opinions and you're going to try get rid of mine. i know theres a modify button there, but it never occured to me why double posting is bad.
Because you get more posts when normal users use the modify button.
Plus his sig is super big.
Another reason.
 
O

OMimistasia

Guest
Crackin355 said:
ok. but here are other people that like MP... right?
Yes, but read do you understand this.....
OMimistasia said:
Crackin355 said:
You say Mario Party is lame and i say it is isn't. we have different opinions and you're going to try get rid of mine. i know theres a modify button there, but it never occured to me why double posting is bad.
Because you get more posts when normal users use the modify button. And I'm not trying to get rid of your opinion, I'm just asking you not to make so many topics about Mario Party. If MP9 came out, I would run to the store to get it, but just for the mini-games. And I was exaggerating (SP) when I said that you have 59 out of 60 posts about MP. BYE!
 
N

Noahp89

Guest
While I enjoy Mario Party, it seems to not stay in my interest very long. I only have a Mario Party DS, Mario Party 6, and Mario Party 8.
 
Pronouns
He/him
ok i'll stop double posting.
I only have DS & 3 so i need to buy some more. ive played 2, 4, 5, 6, and 8
 
O

OMimistasia

Guest
Crackin355 said:
ok i'll stop double posting.
I only have DS & 3 so i need to buy some more. ive played 2, 4, 5, 6, and 8
Good.

On topic now.....I have 4-8 and I played 3.
 
N

Nerdy Guy

Guest
OMimistasia said:
Crackin355 said:
ok i'll stop double posting.
I only have DS & 3 so i need to buy some more. ive played 2, 4, 5, 6, and 8
Good.

On topic now.....I have 4-8 and I played 3.
I have 1-8, DS, and advance.
 
Pronouns
He/him
i played as Yoshi in story mode and i beat every level except for the bowser one on my first try. For the Bowser one i lost then it was turn 9 on the second try and i was in perfect position for a win, except i had to restart because of stupid Duel Mode
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Pronouns
He/him
MPDS was a pretty fun game. It had some of the best single card multiplayer on the DS.
 
Pronouns
He/him
Général Maskass said:
MPDS was a pretty fun game. It was one of the best single card multiplayer on the DS.
Thats true, but dont show too much to your friends, because mine got addicted with the Rail Riders mini-game
 
O

OMimistasia

Guest
Crackin355 said:
Général Maskass said:
MPDS was a pretty fun game. It was one of the best single card multiplayer on the DS.
Thats true, but dont show too much to your friends, because mine got addicted with the Rail Riders mini-game
I was going to get this game, but i didn't, but from hearing what you're saying about it, I guess I should. I t sounds fun.
 
Pronouns
He/him
Count Bleck said:
Crackin355 said:
Général Maskass said:
MPDS was a pretty fun game. It was one of the best single card multiplayer on the DS.
Thats true, but dont show too much to your friends, because mine got addicted with the Rail Riders mini-game
I was going to get this game, but i didn't, but from hearing what you're saying about it, I guess I should. I t sounds fun.
We agree on something for once! YAY!
 
O

OMimistasia

Guest
Crackin355 said:
Count Bleck said:
Crackin355 said:
Général Maskass said:
MPDS was a pretty fun game. It was one of the best single card multiplayer on the DS.
Thats true, but dont show too much to your friends, because mine got addicted with the Rail Riders mini-game
I was going to get this game, but i didn't, but from hearing what you're saying about it, I guess I should. I t sounds fun.
We agree on something for once! YAY!
I know!!
 
Top