Video Game Riddles

here is one i found on youtube.

Riddle 1: Full of Educational Value & is Full of Life By Sonikdude101 from Youtube
Riddle 1 Answer: Sonic Adventure 2 (Live & Learn) by Lavos

Riddle 2: This game is about a monster from outer space and the long journey people took to get to it's lair to defeat it, but the game itself is stuck in the ground. By Jeff
Riddle 2 Answer: EarthBound by Jigglypuff

Riddle 3: A Universal lookout with a Rose of Stars By Crackin355
Riddle 3 Answer: Super Mario Galaxy by MAXIMUM POWER SIFI

PM me if you have a good riddle so i can use it. (Credit for the riddle will be applied)

Re: Game Riddles

ill go with that option, or i could keep this one and get rid of the other one. ill get rid of the other one and keep this.

Crackin355 said:
here is one i found on youtube.

The game is full of educational Value & is full of life
can you get it?

after a while i will put the answer up. after i put an answer up, you can suggest another one for me to put up
Life the board game? I don't know.

Are we talking about video games or just games in general ????

Videogames

i might write a clue depending on how close people are. Now try have a go at it.

Crackin355 said:
Videogames

i might write a clue depending on how close people are. Now try have a go at it.
SSB?

The only game I can think of is Half-Life, or possibly Mario is Missing. (Don't know how Mario is Missing popped into my head)

Jeff said:
The only game I can think of is Half-Life, or possibly Mario is Missing. (Don't know how Mario is Missing popped into my head)

Half-Life

Low 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 High

Mario is Missing

Low 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 High

Clue! highlight it to see it. (its in White)

It's a Sonic Game

you guys are getting nowhere.

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Full of Life = Live
Full of Educational Value = Learn

now if you have a riddle that you want to be put on here, PM me (Please?)

No. i edited the first post so someone doesnt start trying to figure it out when Lavos already got it.

anyway, Jeff came up with one. now start guessing!

This game is about a monster from outer space and the long journey people took to get to it's lair to defeat it, but the game itself is stuck in the ground.

Back