Video Game Riddles

Crackin355 said:
No. i edited the first post so someone doesnt start trying to figure it out when Lavos already got it.

anyway, Jeff came up with one. now start guessing!

This game is about a monster from outer space and the long journey people took to get to it's lair to defeat it, but the game itself is stuck in the ground.
For some reason I think EarthBound or Mother.

Jigglypuff said:
Crackin355 said:
No. i edited the first post so someone doesnt start trying to figure it out when Lavos already got it.

This game is about a monster from outer space and the long journey people took to get to it's lair to defeat it, but the game itself is stuck in the ground.

which one? choose

Crackin355 said:
Jigglypuff said:
Crackin355 said:

which one? choose
You have less posts than me.

You can't tell me what to do.

Jigglypuff said:
Crackin355 said:
Jigglypuff said:
Crackin355 said:

which one? choose
You have less posts than me.

You can't tell me what to do.

Mother

Low 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 High

EarthBound

Low 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 High

Winner Yay!

i already have one.

A Universal lookout with a Rose of Stars.

start guessing

Crackin355 said:
Youre a winner but how did you figure it out?
I bet he read the answers page at the back of the book. :P

Side-note: MOTHER is EarthBound, Crackin'. The term is mainly used to refer to the first one for the NES, but it's sometimes used to refer to the entire series.

im not a big fan so i dont know much about it. I might start playing it again (Stupid Overpowered Shark kids)

Back