Who do you like more?

• Nostalgia Critic

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Angry Video Game Nerd

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters

SmartGuy

A complete wanker.
I like AVGN more, he has funny cutscenes in his reviews (sometimes).

Critic ftw.

I've actually seen alot of the movies and shows he's reviewed. The only game I played that the Nerd has reviewed is McKids.

Their joint review is hilarious, though.

I prefer Nostalgia Critic. AVGN is pretty funny at times, but Critic just seems so much better.

Dozla said:
The Gamer tends to have videos fully composed of saying "Fuck". The Critic at least puts thought in his reviews.
Not always, he does sometimes point out the flaws of the game without simply cursing constantly and with clever, sarcastic remarks.

Sorry, this a poll about people who review bad games, not hard ones.

It doesn't help he purposely suck at these games, look at his Contra review, he run into enemies without firing his gun.

Not always, he does sometimes point out the flaws of the game without simply cursing constantly and with clever, sarcastic remarks.

... do you like the IG or not. cause i'm confused.

Another reason I like avgn, his ghostbusters review.
GHOST-BUSTERS.
The *bleep* was that?
GHOST-BUSTERS.
Ghostbusters!
GHOST-BUSTERS.

Glowsquid said:
It doesn't help he purposely suck at these games, look at his Contra review, he run into enemies without firing his gun.
I'm glad I've never seen his reviews, if that's the case.

Stooben Rooben said:
Glowsquid said:
In order to complain that SMB2 was too slow, he intentionally slowed down the footage to make it look bad.

ScarecrowPerson said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Glowsquid said:
In order to complain that SMB2 was too slow, he intentionally slowed down the footage to make it look bad.
Wow, I'm glad I never bothered to watch his reviews.

That's nothing compared to his Aladin review, he complains that some items are out of reach, ignoring you can run and hover to jump farther, when someone pointed out in the comments of the video, he responded he knew it but it was "funnier" to miss on purpose.

Glowsquid said:

That's nothing compared to his Aladin review, he complains that some items are out of reach, ignoring you can run and hover to jump farther, when someone pointed out in the comments of the video, he responded he knew it but it was "funnier" to miss on purpose.
He shouldn't even be allowed to review things. :|

The Nostalgia Critic. He remembers it so that you don't have to.

Back