Naruto

PeteyPiranhaLover

Why does Petey Piranha got to have haters?
Does anyone watch "Naruto"? My favorite character of all time is Saskue
Uchiha! Post your comments!

meh...:yoshi: No not a fan...

Sorry, but anime is the enemy. Unless, of course, if you're a Francis fan. *runs away from knife-stabbing Francis fans, choosing to hide under bed with Boogeyman again*

FGHDFJGHJKGJ

YellowYoshi398 said:
isyou said:
Naruto is stupid. Anime sucks, exept for 2 shows- Pokemon, Ebichu.

Kirby Right Back At Ya!'s okay, and I just can't resist mocking Sonic X.

Meh, It was alright, although the voice acting kinda sucked.

isyou said:
YellowYoshi398 said:
isyou said:
Naruto is stupid. Anime sucks, exept for 2 shows- Pokemon, Ebichu.

Kirby Right Back At Ya!'s okay, and I just can't resist mocking Sonic X.

Meh, It was alright, although the voice acting kinda sucked.

Which one? Kirby qualifies as both, and Sonic X... I have no idea. I've never seen an episode. I just like making fun of it.

Sonic X.

Manga rules......... I'm O.K. with Anime. Never seen the Naruto Anime though....

I find anime quite evil. By the way, I feel kinda sorry for you, Petey; everyone seems to have drastically different interests than yours.

Dry Bones said:
I don't like any Chinesse or Japennes cartoons

AMERICAN CARTOONS! :)
Everything xept for Ebichu. That rocks.

3dejong said:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

RUN AWAY! *zip*

LOL SPAMZORZ

So sorry, Cuddles Bear.

Man, just flip on Looney Tunes for gosh sake. No "CHARGE FOR NEXT TURN JAAH!" sort of thing. And even if not, Amerinie is better.

Amerinie = American Cartoons

Anime does have a certain unique, almost emotional, feel to it...

Or so I think. Still haven't seen an episode of Sonic X... PRESS THAT BUTTON, YOU WIMP!

Well, PLENTY of anime takes forever to truly get to the friggin point, but some of it has it's moments... just watched an episode of Naruoto, it's O.kK...... Manga's still better GO FRUITS BASKET.

I like anime (O.O') not to go off topic but any ever watch Gundam Wing

Naruto is AWESOME!!!!! Oh and the Pokemon anime is the gayest anime ever. I like the pokemon games but the anime is gay. Don't bash Naruto. Your all just jealous because you can't be ninjas too. :P

Don't ever pronounciate that... word, King Boo. While I don't mind it at all, the guys here are Nazi about language.

Didn't see that show, but they are going to air it soon.

Gofer said:
Don't ever pronounciate that... word, King Boo. While I don't mind it at all, the guys here are Nazi about language.

Didn't see that show, but they are going to air it soon.

Pretty much "King Boo" I know what that bad word actauly means now, and you flame more then the average user and bumps threads

Back