Naruto

Caution:Spoilers if you do not want want spoilers skip ahead

Sasuke will turn evil soon enough in season4.Naruto,Kiba,Shikamaru,Neji & Choji have to go find them.The Sound Ninja 4 kill Sasuke then put him in a barrel to keep him dead/alive so Naruto & co. lead by Shikamaru have to go save him...Shikamaru's team is trapped in a barrier made of rock & chakra which also take Shika's Co's chakra.When Shika thinks of an idea they all break out,battle a little & flee while Choji battles & gives Shika,Kiba/Akamaru,Neji & Naruto special pills to revive.So Choji is in a fight with 3 really strong pills like...steroids with special flavors.Choji eats all three but the first increased his power by x25 then x50 to x100.Making him nearly invincible.All I know from volume 21.

that show is weird :x

There is always the question of this: Naruto (from naruto) vs. Ichigo (From Bleach) who would win? ???

Black Ninjakoopa said:
Caution:Spoilers if you do not want want spoilers skip ahead

Sasuke will turn evil soon enough in season4.Naruto,Kiba,Shikamaru,Neji & Choji have to go find them.The Sound Ninja 4 kill Sasuke then put him in a barrel to keep him dead/alive so Naruto & co. lead by Shikamaru have to go save him...Shikamaru's team is trapped in a barrier made of rock & chakra which also take Shika's Co's chakra.When Shika thinks of an idea they all break out,battle a little & flee while Choji battles & gives Shika,Kiba/Akamaru,Neji & Naruto special pills to revive.So Choji is in a fight with 3 really strong pills like...steroids with special flavors.Choji eats all three but the first increased his power by x25 then x50 to x100.Making him nearly invincible.All I know from volume 21.

OMG!!!

The manga is really bad right now, though... even in a life and death battle it's boring. :( And the anime isn't good either, since all they are showing now are filler episodes, and then they'll go to Shippuden (In North America). Bleach and One Piece are better IMO, even though I actually used to be a Naruto fan, I have to admit it now. :(

Jiraiya dies btw. So does Itachi.

Auto said:
The manga is really bad right now, though... even in a life and death battle it's boring. :( And the anime isn't good either, since all they are showing now are filler episodes, and then they'll go to Shippuden (In North America). Bleach and One Piece are better IMO, even though I actually used to be a Naruto fan, I have to admit it now. :(

epic bump, beanbean. :(

anyway I have naruto shipuuden ;D

Auto said:

Lol. Code Geass and Death Note > All.

ChaosNinji said:
Auto said:

QFT about Deathnote (never seen Code Geass).

ShyGuy27 said:
ChaosNinji said:
Auto said:

It's awesome. Watch/Read it.

ChaosNinji said:
ShyGuy27 said:
ChaosNinji said:
Auto said:

It's awesome. Watch/Read it.
You need to read FMA.

Back