The Nastasia Thread

O

OMimistasia

You never get to fight her, she is pretty much disliked, and is always ignored. I for one like Nastasia although she is left outof a lot. Dimentio was the worst minion for me. So this thread is for posting about Nastasia. Why is she so left out?

Well, she wasn't the fighting type of character, so much as a less violent, less evil, and more loyal Dimentio.

Super Paper Mario is my favorite Mario game so far. The story was just incredible and I liked something about all of the characters, including Nastasia. I think she played a sufficiently prominent role in the story despite the fact that she never fought.

My original username was going to be MimiChunks but that sounded kinda weird so I threw in stasia and its now Omimistasia

I love Nastasia. She's my 2nd favorite minion, 1st being Mr L.

Kumatora said:
I love Nastasia. She's my 2nd favorite minion, 1st being Mr L.
Yeah, she's cool. She should have been fightable (if that's even a word)

OMimistasia said:
You never get to fight her, she is pretty much disliked, and is always ignored. I for one like Nastasia although she is left outof a lot. Dimentio was the worst minion for me. So this thread is for posting about Nastasia. Why is she so left out?
Seriously? What was so bad about him? Me, on the other hand, Dimentio is actually my favorite of Count Bleck's minions.

As for Nastasia, she's okay, but I don't really think that much of her.

SolarBlaze said:
OMimistasia said:
Seriously? What was so bad about him? Me, on the other hand, Dimentio is actually my favorite of Count Bleck's minions.

As for Nastasia, she's okay, but I don't really think that much of her.
Eh, I just didn't really think he was that creative and he betrayed Count Bleck. I like the minions that are loyal. He was a pretty easy boss fight and Super Dimentio was dissapointing. I liked Mimi, O'Chunks, and Nastasia's persoanlity better too. But hey, that's just my opinion. Some people hate Mimi and love Dimentio. Some think O'Chunks shouldn't have been in the game.

Dimentio/Super Dimentio wasn't the only easy boss in the game. In fact, I could hardly think of a single boss fight in the entire game that was actually challenging. Well, maybe aside from Shadoo, the boss of the Flopside's Pit of 100 Trials, and that's only if you're running low on HP and have no recovery items.

SolarBlaze said:
Dimentio/Super Dimentio wasn't the only easy boss in the game. In fact, I could hardly think of a single boss fight in the entire game that was actually challenging. Well, maybe aside from Shadoo, the boss of the Flopside's Pit of 100 Trials, and that's only if you're running low on HP and have no recovery items.

Shadoo was easy with Bowser and Dashell.

Only hard bosses for me were Mimi in 8-2 and King Croacus (and he was really just annoying)

SolarBlaze said:
There were many easy bosses. I agree about that, but Mimi in 8-2 was teh hardest fight for me. She is probably my favorite minion for that and she's loyal. O'Chunks was easier than Dimentio by a long shot. I thought Mr. L was decently difficult too, not close to Mimi's fight, but a little hard.

I could kill King Croacus in a few seconds with Bowser, after using either the Hot Sauce item or that Tonic (or whatever it was called).

Wasn't she at one point starting to think about stopping helping Bleck? I think she was used enough, to be honest.

Nastasia was actually against what Count Bleck was doing the whole time, but she still went along with it anyway, since she had already sworn eternal loyalty to him.

SolarBlaze said:
Nastasia was actually against what Count Bleck was doing the whole time, but she still went along with it anyway, since she had already sworn eternal loyalty to him.
yeah, because he saved her when she was a bat in the trap or whatever.

Count Bleck said:
she is pretty much disliked
Are you reffering to other characters' feelings towards her...? I don't remember if people liked her or not in the game, but I know just about every character in Super Paper Mario(especially the original ones) were overrated as hell.

Back