Mario Survivor - Fan Interaction Story by Waluigi Freak 99

This is moving really well (hopes :yoshi: wins)

Sorry, but I've got a huge Spanish project due in a few days. I won't be able to get online much now. I'll try to pick the story back up during the weekend.

Waluigi Freak 99 said:
Sorry, but I've got a huge Spanish project due in a few days. I won't be able to get online much now. I'll try to pick the story back up during the weekend.

okay, but can't wait!

you are an excellent writer, bravo! I will bring up an award for most talented member in the awards commitee and definetly resort to you.

Day 16: Friday, May 4, 2007
On Day 15, Fawful left the island. He was one less castaway on Luigi's Tribe, but also one less trouble to worry about. No one really seemed to miss him that much.

Mario's Tribe
"Well, it seemed he had it coming to him, anyway. It's not like he was that great, anyway. But, somehow, things just won't be the same with him shouting about food at the Immunity Challenges. Ah, what am I saying? Of course I won't miss him! He's another burden gone, and for the better."
- Wario

"What was he even doing here? Does a one-shot appearance warrant being in with the Top 16 Mario characters? I don't think it should? Not unless you're insanely hot, like me. That's why I'm here. Come on, you know you love me. I'm just dying for the weather to warm up so that I can go shirtless. Well, gotta go find something to steal. By the way, no more 'Popple' on my quote attributions. From now on, I'm Popple the Shadow Thief. Or else."
- Popple the Shadow Thief

Luigi's Tribe
"Goodbye, Fawful! We're certainly getting rid of the slackers. We've been able to get a lot done around the camp without some of those 'others' gone. I think that we're caught up with Mario's Tribe now. Of course, I can't be sure."
- Daisy

The fourth Immunity Challenge will be in two days! Check in to see which tribe will lose a member on the next Tribal Council on Day 20!

Next Update: Day 18: Sunday, May 6, 2007.

Day 18: Sunday, May 6, 2007
Both tribes were standing on the sandy shore of the island, once again waiting for the usually tardy MC Ballyhoo to arrive. This Immunity Challenge looked considerably harder; there were two weight training benches which would obviously require bench pressing. About a hundred meters beyond the benches were two bars that each tribe guessed would be used for chin-ups. This was obviously an endurance challenge.

MC walked up to them and remarked, "Oh, so you've noticed our little challenge here. Well, today, I'll only need one castaway to represent each tribe. Choose wisely who will represent you."

The members of Mario's Tribe unanimously selected Wario, as, although he was dumb as a stump, was obviously the strongest of the bunch. The same description could be applied to Luigi's Tribe's choice: Bowser.

The two approached MC and faced each other. "All right, you two. Today, you will participate in a trivia contest!"

"WHAT!?" was the reply from most, if not all, of the castaways.

"Yeah, all this junk was just to mess with your minds," MC said, gesturing towards the exercise equipment. "Now, are we ready, gents?"

"Who are you calling fat?" Wario demanded.

"Oh, crap," Popple muttered, "we're doomed."

"First question: Who was Mario's first major foe?"

Wario, who was not well-acquainted with Mario's adventures, guessed "Bowser", while Bowser correctly answered "Donkey Kong".

"Luigi's tribe scores a point!" MC announced. "Remember: The first one to three wins. But, if you don't score a point at all, you lose two castaways from your tribe."

"When did you announce that?" Wario asked.

"When you were too busy picking your nose to pay attention. Now, next question: Who is 'the biggest, baddest brute around'?"

Both castaways wrote down "Myself, of course", but only Bowser was correct. The members of Mario's Tribe were on pins and needles; if Bowser answered the next question correctly, they would lose not one, but two castaways.

"Okay, Bowser," MC offered, "let's make a deal: Double or nothing. You get this question right, Mario's Tribe loses three castaways. Get it wrong, and they automatically gain Immunity. What do you say?"

Bowser accepted, and MC asked, "Where does Luigi keep his diary?"

Wario correctly guessed, "A secret basement", while Bowser wrote down, "Underwear drawer".

MC announced that Mario's Tribe was the winner. Luigi's Tribe, depressed as ever, was headed for their third meeting at the Tribal Council, and would, in two days, lose yet another member.

Next Update: Day 20: Tuesday, May 8 2007.

Crap, this is the third time I've gotten sick in a month. Sorry, but updates will be halted indefinitely until I get better.

All right, I'm stopping this story indefinitely, for the following reasons . . .

1) I've got a huge amount of exams coming up, followed by summer school, so I probably won't have the time.
2) There isn't a lot of support. I receive about one (rarely two) votes after each Immunity Challenge.

Perhaps when I'm not as busy and I'm more known across this forum, and the MarioWiki (which I plan on getting more involved in), I'll restart this with a new thread. Until then, so long.

Waluigi Freak 99 said:
All right, I'm stopping this story indefinitely, for the following reasons . . .

1) I've got a huge amount of exams coming up, followed by summer school, so I probably won't have the time.
2) There isn't a lot of support. I receive about one (rarely two) votes after each Immunity Challenge.

Perhaps when I'm not as busy and I'm more known across this forum, and the MarioWiki (which I plan on getting more involved in), I'll restart this with a new thread. Until then, so long.

WHAAAAAAAAAH!

3dejong said:
Waluigi Freak 99 said:

WHAAAAAAAAAH!
sh*t,notThis Again

Back