Abandoned Wikis

Max2

King Bowser
isn't it sorf of sad how many abandoned wikis there are? I think it is.
 

Max2

King Bowser
I know of 4.
 

YellowYoshi398

King Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
Ah yes... I could almost cry for them, but I'm too busy crying over the fact that mom will only let me stay on the internet for one more minute.
 

Max2

King Bowser
YellowYoshi398 said:
Ah yes... I could almost cry for them, but I'm too busy crying over the fact that mom will only let me stay on the internet for one more minute.
yeah. I know 4. 4!!!!
 

Son_of_Suns

Cheep Cheep
Retired Wiki Staff
Sometimes wiki dies, sometimes they come back to life. It takes time. I was one of the very few editors here back in the day. But look at this place now.
 

Max2

King Bowser
Son_of_Suns said:
Sometimes wiki dies, sometimes they come back to life. It takes time. I was one of the very few editors here back in the day. But look at this place now.
wow. seriously. you have a way with words.
 

Stumpers

Hammer Bro.
Retired Wiki Staff
He does... and made arguementation skillz!
 

Smiddle

Power Star
'AltAcnt' simply means alternate account. I created that account when my regular didn't work due to an underscore.
 

Xzelion

Join us in the shadows where we stand vigilant...
Retired Wiki Staff

3Dejong

THIS PERSONAL TEXT IS SILLY!
*hammie impersonation* OOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooh.

That Wiki looked funny.

But it wasn't.

Same with UnMario.

It ended up S*****g.
 

Smiddle

Power Star
3dejong said:
*hammie impersonation* OOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooh.

That Wiki looked funny.

But it wasn't.

Same with UnMario.

It ended up S*****g.
It's turning the other way, I'm killing crap now.
 
Top