• Yes

Votes: 70 74.5%
  • No

Votes: 24 25.5%

• Total voters
Waluigi said:
ScarecrowPerson said:
Carl XVI Gustaf said:
What does 'banning homosexuality as a god' mean? Does it mean preventing homosexuality from occuring? I myself don't see any harm to have a world with no homosexuality.
'Banning homosexuality' as in 'condemning gays to hell for something that isn't their fault'.
Erm.... no. In the bible, he states several times that really nothing you can do gets you into hell automatically. And if he stated to them explicitly that homozexuality is a no-no, how is it their fault??
It ISN'T their fault. When will you people get it into your heads? PEOPLE. CAN'T. CONTROL. THEIR. SEXUALITY.

I always laugh at the Christian idea that gays just one day said "Oh, I think I'm going to start liking the same sex from now on!". How stupid.

It's nothing like that. It's more along the lines of SATAN invading their SOUL. :eek:

Spines Alien said:
Zero777 said:
Princess Jigglypuff said:
Even though I don't believe in the Christian God, (I do believe that Uniju is God, because that makes me Jesus 2) but doesn't the Christian God love everyone?

So wouldn't he love gays and the terrorists? Remember, he loves them, not what they do.

Well He does love them but he love them as they are his kids (technically everybody is), but when they go to hell........ well I'm not sure if God will still love them or will hate them or will cry over them.
Yeah, he loves them so much that when the Jews, Gypsies, among others, were being killed, gassed, and exterminated in Concentration camps, and when the Armenians (who were largely Christian) were starved and massacred in the desert, he just sits back and watches as they all get killed.

I know you're probably going to bring free will into the argument but think about this, those people who were being killed were not free, they were at the mercy of their murderers, they could do almost nothing to help the killers, so they did not have free will, if god really wanted them to have free will he wold have helped them.

Yes He will, but your thinking more of a He will give them a physical seeing opportunity, but in most cases that's not it, and another reason is it's the person time to go.

That comment hardly made any sense. "He lets people die because it's their time"? So, someone at 10 years old is allowed to die before making use of the life that "God gave them" because God deems it "his time"?

What a waste. If he wanted people to die so early in life, he shouldn't have bothered creating them in the first place.

Blue Monday said:
That comment hardly made any sense. "He lets people die because it's their time"? So, someone at 10 years old is allowed to die before making use of the life that "God gave them" because God deems it "his time"?

What a waste. If he wanted people to die so early in life, he shouldn't have bothered creating them in the first place.

That is a great argument to ponder with, it's usually because the parents were punish with there child at a young age dying as a punishment, it did happen in the Bible numerous times.

Zero777 said:
Blue Monday said:

That is a great argument to ponder with, it's usually because the parents were punish with there child at a young age dying as a punishment, it did happen in the Bible numerous times.
You're saying the CHILD should be punished for what the parents did wrong?

So you'd say to a father whose child just died horribly, "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT"?

Anyway, a good deal of the Bible is, in my personal opinion, mortal men trying to figure out what's going on. If something bad happens, blame it on God. If something good happens, praise God.

I do believe in God, but I think it's also important to remember that the Bible was written by men. Fallible, mortal, human men.

Zero777 said:
You're comments are getting increasingly more difficult to understand. Ever heard of a full stop? Use them more often.

Since I couldn't understand a single damn thing you just said, I'll just go ahead and agree with Yorke; The Bible is outdated and was written by mere men trying to grasp the concept of God, but failing miserably.

Thom Yorke said:
Zero777 said:
Blue Monday said:

You're saying the CHILD should be punished for what the parents did wrong?

So you'd say to a father whose child just died horribly, "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT"?

Anyway, a good deal of the Bible is, in my personal opinion, mortal men trying to figure out what's going on. If something bad happens, blame it on God. If something good happens, praise God.

I do believe in God, but I think it's also important to remember that the Bible was written by men. Fallible, mortal, human men.

Well that's one way of puishment, see it will hurt more the parents seeing there children die, then the children dyeing since dyeing is a split second of pain then eternal relief, but like I said a few post backs that that is one reason why the children die at young ages.

I said it before and I'll say it again; Use more full stops, goddammit.

So, God kills ANOTHER person to punish someone? First of all; No one deserves to die, and I don't care how 'almighty and powerful' your God may be, it's still murder. Second; That still doesn't justify giving someone life then taking it away before the child can even do something with the life. I know a lot of cases in which children 1-years old and younger have died; So, God gave them life but quickly decided "Wait, no, I don't like this one so I'll kill it"? How sick. And third; To quote Michael Swaim, "So remember, kids; If you're bad, God won't punish you. He'll kill your family! He's a twisted motherfucker".

Why are we so scared of Satan when we have God to kill us all?

Blue Monday said:

So, God kills ANOTHER person to punish someone? First of all; No one deserves to die, and I don't care how 'almighty and powerful' your God may be, it's still murder. Second; That still doesn't justify giving someone life then taking it away before the child can even do something with the life. I know a lot of cases in which children 1-years old and younger have died; So, God gave them life but quickly decided "Wait, no, I don't like this one so I'll kill it"? How sick. And third; To quote Michael Swaim, "So remember, kids; If you're bad, God won't punish you. He'll kill your family! He's a twisted *bleep*er".

Yes, no one deserve to die, live just to die, is too sad, but ever since Adam and Eve ate the fruit of knowledge of good and evil God punished them and all there offsprings (which is us) with everything bad, in other words sin. Besides that, I give up to convince you, I have nothing else to say, right now....................

...That's your defense? You didn't respond to ANYTHING I said. You're just saying "MAN IS EVIL!", nothing more; So, you're admitting that God is a murderer with no just reason to let everyone die?

Use a better argument, yo. And I'll say it again; Learn to use full stops.

Zero777 said:
Blue Monday said:

So, God kills ANOTHER person to punish someone? First of all; No one deserves to die, and I don't care how 'almighty and powerful' your God may be, it's still murder. Second; That still doesn't justify giving someone life then taking it away before the child can even do something with the life. I know a lot of cases in which children 1-years old and younger have died; So, God gave them life but quickly decided "Wait, no, I don't like this one so I'll kill it"? How sick. And third; To quote Michael Swaim, "So remember, kids; If you're bad, God won't punish you. He'll kill your family! He's a twisted *bleep*er".

Yes, no one deserve to die, live just to die, is too sad, but ever since Adam and Eve ate the fruit of knowledge of good and evil God punished them and all there offsprings (which is us) with everything bad, in other words sin. Besides that, I give up to convince you, I have nothing else to say, right now....................
That makes no fucking sense, God punishes someone's children for what the parent does? that God has a very strange system of justice, punishing someone by punishing someone else makes very little sense if any.

Also, why is it not ok when a human being who does nothing to help persecution and injustice, but when God (the almighty ruler of the Universe) doesn't do anything, it's perfectly justified by "free will" (which as I pointed out in my last post, makes little sense when applied to victims of events like the Holocaust).

Zero777 said:
See your just pushing everything away without letting it have a chance.
WAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA holy shit you're stupid. Is your argument strategy to make non-sensical comments as often as you can with the goal of drifting as far away as possible from the subject at hand so that everyone forgets what they were arguing about in the first place? Because quite honestly, it's a very pathetic stragety.

Blue Monday said:
Zero777 said:
See your just pushing everything away without letting it have a chance.
WAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA holy *bleep* you're stupid. Is your argument strategy to make non-sensical comments as often as you can with the goal of drifting as far away as possible from the subject at hand so that everyone forgets what they were arguing about in the first place? Because quite honestly, it's a very pathetic stragety.

You're not just not getting it, you don't want to get it, and you're making this into a fight.

I'm not getting it because there's nothing TO get. You aren't making any sense whatsoever; All of your comments look like random words pieced into a sentence because they looked nice together instead of a proper comment or response.

If ANYONE can make any sense out of what this guy is saying, then please, explain it to me.

Blue Monday: I honestly can't understand it either...

Zero: It's amazing how people like you take Jesus' hopeful, loving message and turn it into something hateful. The shortest verse in the Bible is 'Jesus wept'. The only thing wrong with it is that it's in the past tense.

Anyway, I predict this thread is about to be locked by a mod.

Spines Alien said:
Zero777 said:
Blue Monday said:

That makes no fucking sense, God punishes someone's children for what the parent does? that God has a very strange system of justice, punishing someone by punishing someone else makes very little sense if any.

Also, why is it not ok when a human being who does nothing to help persecution and injustice, but when God (the almighty ruler of the Universe) doesn't do anything, it's perfectly justified by "free will" (which as I pointed out in my last post, makes little sense when applied to victims of events like the Holocaust).
I like how Zero didn't even adress what I said here, unless he didn't notice, which I highly doubt.

Thom Yorke said:
Blue Monday: I honestly can't understand it either...

Zero: It's amazing how people like you take Jesus' hopeful, loving message and turn it into something hateful. The shortest verse in the Bible is 'Jesus wept'. The only thing wrong with it is that it's in the past tense.

Anyway, I predict this thread is about to be locked by a mod.

Yea, I also think it's going to be locked up, most likely things are getting pesonal and aggrsive or for no reason.

Spines Alien said:
Spines Alien said:
Zero777 said:
Blue Monday said:

That makes no *bleep*ing sense, God punishes someone's children for what the parent does? that God has a very strange system of justice, punishing someone by punishing someone else makes very little sense if any.

I like how Zero didn't even adress what I said here, unless he didn't notice, which I highly doubt.

Yes, I didn't notice that part at all, and I don't have an answer to it.

guys help me im being eaten alive by the mods

Back