What Movies Have You Seen Recently?

logan lucky was fucking awesome

The Ecrinji Movie. It was like Wreck-It Ralph (A great movie), but with an emoji coat of paint and more bland.

I also bought a copy of Shrek for 1 euro at a thrift store.

Der Untergang (Downfall)

Based partially on the memoirs of Gertraud "Traudl" Junge, who served as one of Hitler's secretaries in the last years of the war, this is the movie with that one scene the Internet likes to "translate" into rants about pop culture.

Dunkirk

Emoji Movie (on a camera quality stream)

One was great, the other was painful to watch. I'm sure you can figure out which one's which.

i cant even tell if you liked it or not, because you could be either saying you need bleach for your brain to wipe the movie from your memory, or you need netflix to follow up with an adaptation of the anime Bleach.

Hercules
Hades and Megera are both great, I wish the rest of the movie could have been as good.

Wonder Woman
Still stand by my opinion that it's a good movie.

Diary of a wimpy kid: The long haul.

I like how it is so reminiscent to the book, makes me know what's gonna happen.

Since the start of this month, I've been doing a James Bond marathon of all 24 official movies, one movie per day.

I started at Dr. No on September the 1st, and I'm going to see The Spy Who Loved Me tonight. After the marathon is over, I'll rank them all

GalacticPetey said:
Hercules
Hades and Megera are both great, I wish the rest of the movie could have been as good.

I remember watching this once years ago but i barely remember anything

but kingdom hearts made me hate this movie retroactively xD

The Purge
The Purge: Anarchy
The Purge: Election Year

kind of a ridiculous premise and they weren't that great but they were entertaining

Back