What Movies Have You Seen Recently?

The Lego Batman Movie

it had a satisfying amount of references to the 1966 movie and that's all i care about

not what movies have you seen recently i guess but movies in general

3 of my friends are going to go see despicable me 3 tomorrow

im half in favor of severing all my ties to them

Kumiko Oumae said:
not what movies have you seen recently i guess but movies in general

3 of my friends are going to go see despicable me 3 tomorrow

im half in favor of severing all my ties to them
are they seeing it ironically or???

Spider-Man: Homecoming

I really really liked it. Tom Holland is a great Spider-Man and Michael Ketaon was phenomenal as The Vulture.

The Vulture father reveal left me and the whole theater speechless. You could hear a pin drop. And that car ride scene was downright chilling. Great acting from both Holland and Keaton.

Also, the post credits scene. Goddamn Marvel you got me good.

Spider-Man Homecoming

Really light-hearted and enjoyable in comparison to most other Marvel movies. I was never a huge spiderman fan as a kid but this does a good job at establishing spidey in the MCU.

Less Iron Man 4 than what I thought it'd be as well.

no matter how good that movie is

tobey maguire is the one true spiderman and it will take a lot to convince me otherwise

Nabber said:
...are other mcu movies not light hearted?
I mean they all have jokes, but it's a matter of frequency. Winter Soldier would probably be on the serious end of the scale, with Ant-Man and Spiderman Homecoming on the more lighthearted end.

Yeah, I guess Winter Soldier is vaguely serious, but other than that, they're all more or less comedy fests.
Rise of the PLanet of the Apes

Spider-Man Homecoming

well

okay fine i'll admit that was better than tobey maguire's performances. need to remind my other fanboy friend to watch this because that was legit the most fun ive had with a movie in a while.

Moana (great), Zootopia (meh. In retrospect, I should have just rewatched The Stanford Prison Experiment), and The Secret Life of Pets (good).

Back