What Movies Have You Seen Recently?

The Visit by M. Night Shyamalan

The twist is that it's not that bad. Probably his best since Signs or Unbreakable.

I would've loved to see what atrocity he would've turned tla book 3 into.

Hotel Transylvania

I watched it because I wanted to see the sequel, and I liked it. I just hope the sequel isn't *bleep*.

Pitch Perfect 2

My DVD/blu-ray/digital copy came yesterday and I finally watched it, now making it three times I've watched this movie (twice in theatres, once on DVD). I've managed to cry all three times.

Help.

Still easily my all-time favorite movie.

Are you fucking kidding me? The Gallows, San Andreas, Fifty Shades of Grey, and The Boy Next Door were playing in theaters close to me but not this? What kind of cruel world am I living in?

there were some parts of me and earl and the dying girl that i liked but it was way too cliche

i guess overall it was okay but it's not one of the year's highlights for me

the 3D is definitely the best I've seen yet, though I didn't get to see the big movies like Avatar or Gravity

story wise it was okay, there's a lot of annoying narration, but once it gets to the actual heist it's pretty fantastic. and let's face it, if you're going to see this movie, it's probably for the coup itself

The Martian

one thing about this movie; if, like me, you expected a fairly tense, dramatic film (a la interstellar), you will be disappointed. there was slight drama but it never really felt very tense and tbh most of the problems characters encountered were dealt with within a couple of minutes - comic relief was also very heavy-handed

other than lying trailers it was very good
lots of beautiful scenery

The Nightmare Before Christmas

First time I'd fully watched this amazing film

Back