What Movies Have You Seen Recently?

LEGO Movie

I heard good things about it before going into it. Eh, it was average. The only good part I can remember was the reveal into the real world, the rest was underwhelming. I felt like it was trying too hard to be funny and the jokes fell flat because of it. I think I've hit a point where these types of movies no longer entertain me.

The Double

Although I wish they gave answers, the storytelling was so great that I'm not bothered too much.

The Avengers

Well I've seen this movie in the theatre back in the day, but it's actually funnier (and better) than I remembered.

Equestria Girls 2: Rainbow Rocks.

It's a much bigger improvement over the first. Though understandably if you didn't like the concept of the first movie, you might not really care that much for the second even though by all accounts it is a more solid movie.

I've been meaning to watch that, but I can never find the time.

The King's Speech. Very well directed, great acting, but the pacing felt too slow to me.

Ech

So we have a school excursion on saturday the eighth november

which is coincidentally the day the cinema near my house shows a double feature of Inception and Interstellar

nuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

What is the destination of this school excursion?

Dr. John H. Watson said:
Ech

which is coincidentally the day the cinema near my house shows a double feature of Inception and Interstellar

nuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
skip school

...my parents would kill me if i did that, and i can't really afford to miss school anyway. but if you can and you don't feel bad about skipping school, go for it

Dr. John H. Watson said:
Ech

nuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
A Nolan double feature? I hope that happens near me. Also I never got the chance to see Inception in theaters

Well I'll ask my teacher if I could go half an hour earlier.

That way I could exactly make it on time if I go by train.

So wish me luck lol

Watched Skyfall in school, doesn't beat watching it in a completely sold out cinema.

Her

When I first saw the trailer, I was never creeped out by it because I knew what Spike Jonze was doing, and when I first saw it I loved it and I still do. My cousins saw it with me and they thought Joaquin Phoenix falling in love with a machinery was pathetic but I knew there was something a little more than just that.

Outside of Boyhood, Her is my favorite movie of the year (I know it came out last year, but that was in limited release.)

Back